Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk

Helpful forums:
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials

Hello and welcome to AffilliateFix!

Really excited to be here.

We're excited to have you here. :)

For some reason I feel like I will get the answers I have been missing as far as affiliate marketing is concerned.

Awesome! That's the help we strive to provide always. The links that @Graybeard posted above for you is your best starting point to learn the basics before jumping in.

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello @Tshepo Slavo , welcome to affiliatefix. How's the journey so far here ...

Thank you @VirtualGlobalPhone . Its going ok although am more confused and a bit frustrated, not by this forum but by the whole affiliate marketing business.

Am tired of people selling wrong knowledge (courses etc) pretending that they wanna help people while they are only helping themselves!

Am not looking for pity just wanna learn the right stuff from an ethical teacher something that will help me build a profitable online business, that's all!

I have managed to save $100. I know to people in developed countries this isn't much, but for some of us it's big. It took me four months to save this money. Am not sure if it would be enough to get me started.

Last edited:
@Tshepo Slavo , you are not alone or first to feel this way. Its just a nature and curve of knowing to earning.

One of the biggest challenge in todays world is "To unlearn what we learned". If you observe yourself , everything we see around we wanted in some way only. We don't accept thing as they are and start from there...

If you get this you will grab every moments from now on.

Its not what one want , its what you get and making difference using that.

I have managed to save $100.
Am not sure if it would be enough to get me started.

That depends on what you want to start with.

If you have time to be patient and use search engine optimization, that's enough to buy a domain name for a year and have most of your money left.

Amazon (AWS) offers (if it's still available) a year of free hosting. You can upload landing pages or start a blog/website to promote products or offers but your content has to be really good and answer some need/solution for people. The cost is your time.

Again, depends on what you hope to do.

BUT....this is an introduction thread, so please hop over to the Newbie Helpdesk with any other questions like this. :)

MI
Back