The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New here, Learn here

Hey @Rowan666 , welcome to affiliatefix.

In todays world you have to define legitimately :) .

Meaning you should ether be very clear where you want to sell or simply sell everywhere with a clear definition and terms on the product.

It's super easy to preach .... doing and earning is your cup of tea.

Best wishes.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Rowan!

I hope to learn how to legitimately boost sales here.
What type of sales are you in? Software, nutra, something else?

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Rowan. :)

Hi @Rowan666, if you're a newbie in affiliate marketing, I recommend you to start collaborating with startups. I know from personal experience that the most loyal advertisers that offer the highest commission rates are startups because they need to grow from scratch and they aren't afraid of trying almost all types of advertising. And you can always discuss some exclusive conditions with them, even if you don't have much traffic :)
For example, Audext offers a 35% of commission rate and offers many types of traffic.
Usually, it takes time to find similar programs but it's absolutely worth it. Good luck!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Rowan!

What type of sales are you in? Software, nutra, something else?

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Rowan. :)
We sell bedding items online:)

Hi @Rowan666, if you're a newbie in affiliate marketing, I recommend you to start collaborating with startups. I know from personal experience that the most loyal advertisers that offer the highest commission rates are startups because they need to grow from scratch and they aren't afraid of trying almost all types of advertising. And you can always discuss some exclusive conditions with them, even if you don't have much traffic :)
For example, Audext offers a 35% of commission rate and offers many types of traffic.
Usually, it takes time to find similar programs but it's absolutely worth it. Good luck!
In fact, I currently run our affiliate marketing efforts through shareasale;)

banners
Back