The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HealthPromoter

affiliate
Hi everyone. Looking forward to collaborating. I’ve been in the media space nearly 2 decades and focus my energy on helping people get great deals on healthcare while staying compliant with every piece of legislation required in the space.

I’m in search of new publishers who are looking to earn good revshare revenue from their data, while making the world a healthier place.

We offer a 50/50 split.

EPR (earnings per record) ranges are $0.35/mo and as high as $1.20 for those who provide weekly feeds.

Happy to share my expertise as well related to navigating HIPAA, TCPA, OIG, AKS, EKRA compliance and tools I’ve built to create compliant and audit proof offers.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add
Please refrain from soliciting the members to avail themselves or associate with your business until it is vetted as an approved resource -- it's free to apply, NP there.

I won't get political about healthcare in America in an introduction thread (<rolls-eyes>)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Health Care is a huge industry for affiliates, get registered in our Resources area prior to pitching our members.

banners
Back