The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Never Used Instagram Before, Journey To $25pd Using Instagram Method

cgtweb

Hi afiiliatefix members and staff ,

As the title states I am a complete noob when it comes to Instagram, I do not even have a personal account so this is literally from square 0

I will be attempting a method given to me by the well known @DEADZ which can be seen HERE

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank @DEADZ for all the support and advice given, I would not have taken the plunge otherwise.

Things I need to start:

A positive mindset.
it is very important to stay focused and maintain a positive attitude when attempting to start any method, otherwise the motivation where's off and things get harder, I recommend taking a look at these 4 videos which are recommended by @DEADZ

You were born rich

Think and grow rich

Neuropsychology of self discipline

Personal development seminar

All these and many great resources can be found in @DEADZ CPA Legacy Guide 2k18 HERE

I plan on starting with 10 accounts promoting SOI offers so I can get used to managing several accounts I then plan to scale!!

A landing page
Now I am on a budget here so I signed up for builderall so I can create a mobile optimised landing page myself, they host this themselves so it saves me cash and only cost $10 one time for the basic package which comes with templates, sales funnels, an autoresponder and many more. You can get a 7 day free trail here no cc required.

Now considering I have never made a landing page in my life I am pretty proud of myself.

Capture.png

CTA is a bit further down.

A bot
For the bot I am going to be using Jarvee as it comes highly recommended and the pricing seems very fair, you can get a 5 day free trial here, no cc required.

Instagram Proxies
Now everyone knows that Instagram loves to ban so it is very important to get high quality proxies to avoid this from happening, I bought 10, 1 for each account for $21.33 (found discount code online) I bought them from myprivateproxy

Instagram accounts
I bought 10 aged account 3-7 years old, all come with yahoomail logins for verification, non linked and non pva'd they also come with proxies but some might have like blocks which is why I bought my own, you can get Instagram accounts and many more from Valar Solutions here.

VPS
Now of course you are going to want to run the bot 24/7 to get those shmoneys rolling in so I payed £50 for a 2016 windows server with 8GB memory and 4 cores and it is more than fast enough to handle the bot, you can get your own at Vultr here. use promo code vultrmatch and they will match your deposit up to $100, i.e. you deposit $100, they will match $100, that's free money!

Good Targets
I spent 3 hours researching for targeting, in fact I was up until 4am this morning doing it. in my eyes nothing is more important, you can spend 1,000's on all the fancy bells and whistles but without good targeting your not going to make much back, for example I would not get followers to a golf SOI from a football fan profile.. again @DEADZ guide goes in to targeting in more detail, here's the link again in case you can't be asked to scroll up.

So I have done most of the work and bought everything I need, what's next?

I still need to deploy my server

Install Jarvee

Add Proxies

Add accounts

Set up accounts (profile, bio, pictures, links)

Set up campaign in Jarvee

Sit back and relax and see how it goes.

This should all hopefully be finished by the end of the day (HOPEFULL).

This is my first ever Journey thread created across any of the forums I am a member of so I hope I can get some followers on this, I will try to update as much as I can whether failure or success, I promise that there is not one single affiliate link in this post, I have made it to motivate, inspire and teach others, because that's what it's all about right guys? helping others.. wish me luck

Chris
(CGTweb)

*UPDATE*

Been working hard to speed up an approval to a new network, LosPollos, they are known for their smartlinks.. why a smartlink you may ask well....

I am going to split test my accounts

new plan, 5 of my account will direct to the LP above

5 will be a new LP, pretty much same design but because offer is US if my targeting is not as good as I think it is I'm gunna lose some money. The new LP, first page will the question do you live in the US, if they click yes I will redirect to the LP above, if they click no they will be redirected to a mainstream smartlink.. is this is a good idea? Let me know what you think.

Good idea going for LosPollos. I've been having really good EPVs recently using them in my back-button script on all my landing pages. Good luck bro! I used to do the Instagram method back in 2016 using FollowLiker with 150+ accounts. I was making $150-200/day with OgAds for a while until my accounts eventually all died out and I couldn't be bothered rebuilding. Nowadays I've heard it's much harder to see good results with the IG mass follow/like method, although not impossible.

Good idea going for LosPollos. I've been having really good EPVs recently using them in my back-button script on all my landing pages. Good luck bro! I used to do the Instagram method back in 2016 using FollowLiker with 150+ accounts. I was making $150-200/day with OgAds for a while until my accounts eventually all died out and I couldn't be bothered rebuilding. Nowadays I've heard it's much harder to see good results with the IG mass follow/like method, although not impossible.

I've heard that to bro but determination is key, I don't think OGads are the best for this anymore, I am hoping to ave good luck with the SOI's on MaxBounty, I might even add a LosPollos popunder on all of my LP's to try and squeeze out every last cent I can haha.

Also I am thinking of follow/DM rather than follow like.

See how it goes.
I ran a Twitterbot that I wrote the code for using a NodeJS server to connect to the twitter api on a spare desktop/server on one of my seldom used static IPs in my home office.
But I was only using one Twitter account to post to -- I posted XML data with model images from a white label cam site I have.

Cost me some coding time and some electricity -- that computer is idle with the power on to the electric power was utilized.

bottom line: 40 -10 referrals a day from that bot feed is what it worked out to

The SEO I did is my secret but that traffic was *enhanced* ;)

That is what gets you banned as a spammer.

Okay, will definitely not do that lol, like I said I am a noob, holy shit, i'd love that code, imagine all them refs on chaturbate, you would make quite a fair bit of cash lol, how come you stopped?

*UPDATE*

So the second landing page has finished being designed, this will run on accounts 6-10

After many phone verification issues the accounts are now fully profiled (picture, username, name and bio) and over half have phone numbers attached to them.

As of this morning 9 accounts have been started on the bot, one I have disabled due to an issue with the proxy and banning likes,

I will update, followers/followings and how many clicks tomorrow.

Most of MB offers are non incent if if you are using a incent on the offers you may get blocked from the offer and not paid for the conversions. IG works best with mobile app installs as they are really quick to do and users can do more then 1 install. Members are getting conversion rates of 40%+ With IG traffic.

A direct response: Why waste your time with Chaturbate? or Livejasmin; or Streamate; or all the other over-saturated lifetime database web cam sites?

I stopped my Twitterbot to reconfigure to a new cam site, (the cambuilder one was not performing) and add a dating program to test for an affiliate offer (perhaps (pending on its performance)).

Sidetrack: {I am working on a new business model for web cams -- Indie (Independent) Cams using Hyperledger and blockchain along with OAuth and WebRTC. A distributed sex cam network that is decentralized (eliminating the cyberpimp cam site owners) -- welcome to dinosaur-land -- You're Fired! All your base are belong to us. The Associates(like Affiliates now) can enter a smart-contract with each model to be performing on their sites -- with the transactions under a transparent process -- bye bye shaving and slippage also database saturation.}

Comment: You have to work to learn to code -- takes time. Over 10 years practice in my case :p

ontopic; From a practical POV: Sweepstakes are generally prohibited offers for advertising on Facebook/(also Instagram?). Your postings might be banned as spam (not really sure).

You can try this and see but *don't bet the farm* on this -- have a plan B to utilize your bot infrastructure if that is proven sound. You can always change what you are offering in your bot-automated posts.

Most of MB offers are non incent if if you are using a incent on the offers you may get blocked from the offer and not paid for the conversions. IG works best with mobile app installs as they are really quick to do and users can do more then 1 install. Members are getting conversion rates of 40%+ With IG traffic.

I do have an account with OG, currently I am experimenting with one account which has your IG followers LP attached, I restarted botting it today. Trouble is I have set the accounts up around the specific offer, I have made sure that it accepted social traffic and have simply set up "sweepstake accounts" for that offer specifically not general sweepstake acoount, thanks for making me aware of this though, I will get in touch with my affiliate manager for a chat to see if all is good.

*UPDATE*

So, so far I have had sooo many issues either with PVA or user restrictions, I have made $0.57 in a day.., yayyy. that cash came from me deleting one account and replacing it with a free followers account I was previously working on.

The CPA offer I am running across the 9 other accounts has generated 44 clicks on the actual link on IG but only 2 clicks have gone past the prelander.. no sales.

at this point I am thinking of rebranding all of the accounts to free follower accounts and buying a free follower landing page that actually delivers followers after doing a captca locker survey.. this should boost conversions like crazy and make people follow my profiles and return to do more offers for more followers.

what do people think, stick with the cpa offer or become a sheep and do free followers?

*UPDATE*

So, so far I have had sooo many issues either with PVA or user restrictions, I have made $0.57 in a day.., yayyy. that cash came from me deleting one account and replacing it with a free followers account I was previously working on.

The CPA offer I am running across the 9 other accounts has generated 44 clicks on the actual link on IG but only 2 clicks have gone past the prelander.. no sales.

at this point I am thinking of rebranding all of the accounts to free follower accounts and buying a free follower landing page that actually delivers followers after doing a captca locker survey.. this should boost conversions like crazy and make people follow my profiles and return to do more offers for more followers.

what do people think, stick with the cpa offer or become a sheep and do free followers?

The free followers niche is incredibly saturated and not performing nearly as well as it did 2-3 years ago. I used to promote the free followers niche on IG back in the day but then I found more success with different, less-saturated niches.

Just don't give up and listen yourself, read comments but think is smart to keep that comment as guideline or just to archive them... some steps can move you on wrong way but you are really close to goal.

My suggestion is easily warm accounts and only buy 1y+ accounts. After you warm ( first week small actions)
then you can enable follow, after that leave some period and add max 20 dms per day but easily, 1-2-4-8-12-15-20.. never do big changes at once, easily scale

think about some good unique tweak or something what can be super laser targeted and still working good

i think games still works but because of keywords its hard to survive..

if ig followers works good for you.. .then try to scale :) but easily, ig banning a lot!

@DEADZ

Can't test bro, I literally put every last penny in to this so can't buy more accounts, by the lucks of it I won't even afford to be still up and running next month, working damn hard to try and sort it. (you wanna jump on to my VPS and take a look, msg me on discord lol)

just learn to look like a human -- blend into the background

Code:
 sleep $[ ( $RANDOM % 6 )  + $timer ]m

That will put the bot to sleep (get a cup of coffee, take a walk) like a human

banners
Back