The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Network recommendation.

Try affpaying.com, you will find all details that you need about the affiliate networks.

Hi Roy,
Join our Adwool network - for the first payment we won't be able to pay you on net7 but futher on we can set up weekly payments :) Ping us for details via skype partners.adwool

Hi guys. Here is Roy, I have been in online marketing for 5 months. I actually dont know much about CPA networks. Could you guys recommend me some networks who are willing to pay their affiliate on net7 or at least net15 for the first payment ?
Thanks in advance guys, I need your help
this one brand new, tons of offers and verticals : dekafy.com

Alarice here, Affiliate Manager at Mindtech Solutions. Our Network has certain offers that payout weekly and biweekly, if you are interested in joining let me know, we offer the best payouts in the Industry and this we can guarantee!

Ping me on skype : r.roy911 pls mate :D

Codrim does net30. But i could recommend you appflood, allows net7 if your traffic is good.

CPAled, Addiliate
ULw2HV

Last edited:
Hi guys. Here is Roy, I have been in online marketing for 5 months. I actually dont know much about CPA networks. Could you guys recommend me some networks who are willing to pay their affiliate on net7 or at least net15 for the first payment ?

Hi,
we are always open to provide our affiiates with flexible payment terms. If you are looking for a reliable network, then join us. Ping me on Skype supportexpertmobi, jody.support

Perhaps you might wanna try out OfferDaddy? Maybe they have to answer to all your concerns...:p

Hope this helps...:)

Hi Roy.affiliate,

We can definitely help you with the CPA/CPI Campaigns! More than that we can also support you with the following:
- 1000+ Direct CPA/CPI campaigns;
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
- Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)
- Payments through Wire/Paypal/Payoneer and others...

Looking forward in seeing your application (Login - DCypher Media)

ExpertMobi provides affiliates with personal payment terms and pays on time.

MI
Back