The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Popunder ad network question

OscarMike

Hi y'all,

is there a mobile popunder/popup ad network that allows its users to target specific websites (by domain)?

I learned a CPV marketing strategy called the Sniper Method. Basically, you popup a coupon offer on the order page of a specific website. So for instance, if I have a Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon, I could use a popup page for the coupon on the 'buy' page of Bed, Bath & Beyond dot com.

I would like to be able to do this with mobile ads.

Any thoughts?

Sounds like that's impossible with Bed, Bath & Beyond example :)

To advertise somewhere, the website should have some ad network codes. Moreover, this ad network should give you an ability to create a white-list with this specific website.

In case of large e-commerce products, I don't see any sense for them to cooperate with Ad Networks. They're getting profit from purchases, not ads. In addition to that this is absolutely impossible that someone will show any kind of ad during checkout. That's a great distraction for users that are on the final stage of their funnel.

But, I know one platform that lets you to choose specific webpage and ad space for showing your ads. Tell more about your strategy, to let me understand if that platform is relevant for you.
(I don't wanna give irrelevant tips ;))

I seem to remember that @zeropark allows you to select website addresses. I did that with a couple of campaigns but I wasn't using pops for them, think I was plugging in keywords and it presented me with site addresses that I could target.

I seem to remember that @zeropark allows you to select website addresses.

That's correct, when you go for the keyword targeting option you can actually use website addresses as keywords.

You can check volumes for particular keywords in our traffic calculator. In some cases the avg. bid is shown as $0.0000 or N/A but it doesn't mean there's no traffic, it just means we don't have enough recent data to estimate that accurately :)

Magda

banners
Back