The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Network recommendation.

Hi guys. Here is Roy, I have been in online marketing for 5 months. I actually dont know much about CPA networks. Could you guys recommend me some networks who are willing to pay their affiliate on net7 or at least net15 for the first payment ?
Thanks in advance guys, I need your help

I've added you on skype per your request ;) MonsterAds pay net5. Traffic sent Monday to Sunday is paid following Friday

Hey Roy, you can try Traffictraffickers. We could arrange a payment schedule for you. We are flexible with our payment terms and always pay on time!! skype: John.Traffictraffickers
Sounds good, we have worked with Avazu, they said they would pay on time and pay on net30. I have waited for over 2 two months to get my firs payment.

Hi guys. Here is Roy, I have been in online marketing for 5 months. I actually dont know much about CPA networks. Could you guys recommend me some networks who are willing to pay their affiliate on net7 or at least net15 for the first payment ?
Thanks in advance guys, I need your help
We provide net15, what is your niche?

So here we are: CPI/PIN network with good payouts, direct offers and ability to pay weekly for trustful partners.

Alarice here, Affiliate Manager at Mindtech Solutions. Our Network has certain offers that payout weekly and biweekly, if you are interested in joining let me know, we offer the best payouts in the Industry and this we can guarantee!

Hi Roy, in which vertical are you looking for? We are also an CPA network and specialized in converting mobile traffic, worldwide. We have adult and mainstream offers as well and are able to pay you out weekly basis. If you are interested, let me know. Feel free to add me on skype (hendrikjan.trafficcompany).

MI
Back