The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Traffic Help

S

silverfox

Hello, everybody.

I have started my CPA campaign for Neverwinter desktop gaming via maxbounty it pay's out $3.00 per lead on USA and Canada traffic. Have created the landing page for the game see screenshot on the bottom of the post this page also complies with Google AdWords because that is what I wanted to use.

But after a 2 weeks of tweaking and testing, I cannot get any clicks or impressions it's completely dead, This is also the case when using in-stream video ads on YouTube even when I have $1.00 max CPV the ad is not running, for some reason I get the feeling Google is screwing with me.

Now comes the question what is the best traffic source when on a low budget no $100 buy-in to get started.

Facebook is out of the question because they blocked my account on facebook ads this was done when my account was hacked so they blocked my account and won't reactivate their simple answer was when blocked you stay blocked even when not your fault.

Really need help with this because so far I made $0 in the past 2 months I only got more stress then I made any money. I really need extra income to support me and my mother after my dad passed away and she doesn't have any income.

Screenshot of my landing page if not good please let me know what I need to change.

screencapture-mmoarch-neverwinter-online-mmorpg-html-1475144988291_zps2efelndu.png

Hello Buddy
Good Is Not A good traffic Source For Offers Like That
might be Use some PPV or Do Banners As Well
and Test Every thing

I think you should figure out who exactly you're targeting, is it a 17 year old kid who's looking for a fun new game to play?
Because that guy is not on desktop, he's on his mobile phone.

I like your Landing page but I really think you should target mobile users instead, especially when it comes to games, as nobody plays desktop games anymore ( except the harcore gamers, but these guys are on steam ect ).
On the other hand, mobile users love discovering all kinds of new games every day.

Ok so if I understand correctly it's better to switch completely to mobile and tablet for games and apps. Then I will do that otherwise, I will keep on failing. Will PPV be more suitable for mobile CPA if yes then what PPV company would your recommend joining that don't ask $100 deposit.

I don't have much experience with PPV and I think you should start with something simpler.
More importantly, start learning the basics of mobile marketing as it is quite different than what you are accustomed to.

Regards

Thank you for the quick reply I have started doing research for mobile marketing here on affiliatefix. What do you recommend for basic traffic generation?

Will check out popads have never heard of them before so will need to do some research. At least thank you all for helping me out with this topic if you ever have any other traffic ideas you wish to share please do I alway like to learn new ways.

I agree that your lander looks nice and that you should go mobile for this game. Also, is there a video available that can add a spark of excitement?

I'm no pro, those are just my thoughts on it.

By the way, if you're switching traffic sources, make sure they're allowed for the offer. Don't forget that part, it's very important.

Thank you for your thoughts. Yes there is a video on the lander and on my youtube channel for this games that was for in-stream video ad.

I am currently switching traffic source due to Google adwords not giving any views or click no matter the settings.

Yes I will keep an eye out if the traffic is allowed for the offer. Is it wise to go mobile traffic for this game because it's a desktop game?

Here is the video that I created for this offer on YouTube.

Is it wise to go mobile traffic for this game because it's a desktop game?

Oh, sorry! I ran a NeverWinter campaign for a few days once and it was mobile, didn't realize it's desktop here. You're right, doesn't make sense to promote it via mobile if it's a desktop application.

I'm not sure why you've been having such a problem with G. How is your quality score?

Are you strictly doing search, or are you allowed to branch out to other mediums, say display?

Oh, sorry! I ran a NeverWinter campaign for a few days once and it was mobile, didn't realize it's desktop here. You're right, doesn't make sense to promote it via mobile if it's a desktop application.

I'm not sure why you've been having such a problem with G. How is your quality score?

Are you strictly doing search, or are you allowed to branch out to other mediums, say display?

I still don't know what the problem is with Google if nothing change I will contact them via support i have used search (6/10 quality score)and search with display (8/10 quality score) but the result is the same.

Added now a Japanese mobile offer via in-stream video ad on mobile YouTube let's see if this makes any difference. The Neverwinter is always desktop game but allows mobile that's great but don't see why people on mobile will convert when it is a desktop mmorpg game.

What are your thoughts on buzzcity for mobile traffic? I ask this because I received a email from a forum member that buzzcity is the best traffic source for mobile offers

I think I would split test some banners in different sites using something like Buysellads. Do some market research using a browser extension like follow.net to make sure you are using sites that have targeted traffic to your offer.

Good luck I really hope it works out. If it is really not converting after you test it using different methods you might want to just look for other offers.

JC

I think I would split test some banners in different sites using something like Buysellads. Do some market research using a browser extension like follow.net to make sure you are using sites that have targeted traffic to your offer.

Good luck I really hope it works out. If it is really not converting after you test it using different methods you might want to just look for other offers.

JC

Thank you the great plugin for chrome I really like this one and did not know this one was available I will be using this one allot.

I will see how buysellads go with my campaign, but a question what is a good free tracker for banners on buysellads.

Thank you the great plugin for chrome I really like this one and did not know this one was available I will be using this one allot.

I will see how buysellads go with my campaign, but a question what is a good free tracker for banners on buysellads.

I am glad I was able to help. There are many tracking programs but I am probably not the best person for your questions since I use a paid software for all of my tracking. There is a tracking section in this forum that might be able to help you. Check it out: Tracking

MI
Back