The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need suggestion

bam bam

hello peeps
i'm a newbie here. i've got a blog containing travel stuff and i wanna join hotel affiliate program but i dont know which program is suitable.

Hey, I'm not real familiar with the travel industry other than a woman that I'm in business with is with coastal vacations.

But if you go to the main website off of this forum, you can find travel related affiliate programs. I guess it depends on where your blog is about.

I would definitely trust this website for recommendations.

Sheree

Hi Bam Bam

It is good to meet you. I am not sure what content your travel blog contains but I would focus on travel equipment rather than the hotels. It is a good little niche with much to offer in terms of products to promote. You can go down the route of promoting head phones that reduce the exterior noise of the air crafts or safety travel kits etc.

Hotel programs are VERY competitive, but I used to hear good things about the Ian.com affiliate program. They have hotels.com, TravelNow and several other programs.

I'm with Jaime, think NICHE! Luggage is another good one and one of our top clients manages the Irvs Luggage affiliate program. I used to manage the program before them. I wrote text ads for them like "travel 1st class with name brand luggage, at discount prices." "Going on a trip? WAIT! Where's your new luggage???"

Maybe even focus more on a sub-niche of that niche - like leather backpacks and laptop cases. There are lots of other travel accessories and affiliate programs that specialize in that area too.

MI
Back