The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need some good push traffic suggestions.

Aiden L

Hello all I would love for people to suggest me some great push notification/popunder traffic networks, please give reasons why they're good/bad.
I have already tested Propeller and richads both giving me decent results but want to give some more networks a go. Heard ZeroPark was good, can anyone testify?
Thanks in advance. :cool:

Last edited:
Hi there)
Pros - a lot of cheap traffic for different verticals
Cons - hard to target the right audience; might be bot traffic, so you need to use external tracking
Try Exockick, DaoAd

Hello all I would love for people to suggest me some great push notification/popunder traffic networks, please give reasons why they're good/bad.
I have already tested Propeller and richads both giving me decent results but want to give some more networks a go. Heard ZeroPark was good, can anyone testify?
Thanks in advance. :cool:
You can try Bidvertiser, it uses a lot of cheap traffic method you like

Hi, you can try Ezmob
Our min bid for push is $0.003 CPC and for POP $0.20 CPM ($0.10 CPM if you target 3 countries )
The min deposit is $50, please write to me on skype - live:surya.emrc to discuss more :)

Hi, you can try Ezmob
Our min bid for push is $0.003 CPC and for POP $0.20 CPM ($0.10 CPM if you target 3 countries )
The min deposit is $50, please write to me on skype - live:surya.emrc to discuss more

@GriD tested your source and got sent 50% bot. What can you do to ensure I wouldn’t have the same experience? Apparently you also have ghosted him for a few weeks now refusing to talk to him about quality of traffic. If you can sort that out for him maybe I will be more inclined to try your source.

Last edited:
Hi @Aiden L could you please share the username of someone, I will check from my side,
we as a traffic source do everything possible to block bot traffic, we use tools like botman, fraudscore to be secure but, since we also buy from SSP's who buy from many publishers, its get a little difficult to make it 100% bot-free.
I'm sure all the networks struggle with it. but again, that shouldn't be an excuse, may be we can run you on our internal traffic, depends what you are promoting.

Hi @Aiden L could you please share the username of someone, I will check from my side,
we as a traffic source do everything possible to block bot traffic, we use tools like botman, fraudscore to be secure but, since we also buy from SSP's who buy from many publishers, its get a little difficult to make it 100% bot-free.
I'm sure all the networks struggle with it. but again, that shouldn't be an excuse, may be we can run you on our internal traffic, depends what you are promoting.
@GriD was the username on here, I’m sure he would love to get this sorted also. :)

Oh yes, he wrote a review here as well, we made him tried display and push unfortunately he didn't get many conversions, @GriD when you see this please ping me on skype, we have a WL for display you can run.

Tell me your niche firstly
Any push network have a lot of good traffic but it can just not suits with your vertical

if propeller and richads worked for you - you must try AdMaven. Although they are both great networks, as far as i checked, AdMaven are the top one. they have huge pop and push traffic, highly converting etc. check them out if you ask me

I had good experience with Advery. I've tested push notification traffic and got high converting in a few days. But what is the vertical are you interested in?

If you are looking for high quality push traffic, we can definitely help you with that! ;)

What's on the menu:
  • in house resources with the highest quality traffic;
  • minimum bid for CPC from $ 0.001 per click;
  • convenient notification builder;
  • lightning fast campaign approval.
  • minimum deposit is $100

Hello :) We have a lot of push and in-page push traffic. Please contact me in Skype: live:bondarenkonk.

banners
Back