The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need More Traffic sources

prafpat

affiliate
Hello Guys,

I have been running Mobile Subscription Carrier targeted CPA offers which are running well for last 1 year using 2 or 3 Traffic sources and its giving around 50%+ ROI however I would like to know more traffic source which could work well with these kind of offers.

Let me know if anyone can help :)

Hello Guys,

I have been running Mobile Subscription Carrier targeted CPA offers which are running well for last 1 year using 2 or 3 Traffic sources and its giving around 50%+ ROI however I would like to know more traffic source which could work well with these kind of offers.

try pop traffic, it's still doing good.

Hello Guys,

you have to try to have a good pop traffic source dude, it will definitely help!

RichPush is a great traffic source!

Push-notifications ads are emerging, a high-quality native traffic source that has been shown to deliver
excellent ad performance for a wide variety of verticals.

RichPush.co is the push notifications ad network for professionals.

We offer:
- Massive amount of quality traffic to achieve high ROI at scale
- Proprietary technologies to deliver exceptional Ad performance.
- World-class customer success team to get the most out of push ads

LOL @ show me the money.
got proof, got logs?
talk is cheap.

All the pops I have seen so far are mostly bot-type traffic. Maybe I have been buying trash -- that could be ...

I have only been using US & some EU traffic -- maybe it is the type of user :) That and I am selling a product/service that people have to pay to buy/use. Maybe it still works for freeloader traffic and tiny money SOI/DOI, sweeps etc .. that could be ...

Who are you buying from? In pop there are of course some % bot traffic, but i wouldn't go so far as saying its mostly bot. A lot of networks out there are selling pop traffic and in the end, it's a finite amount of traffic, It's not endless. So it makes sense that not all of it is genuine. But i would go for the networks you know where their traffic comes from, make sure you know the networks and you did your research on where they are getting their traffic. We work with direct sites for instance, we make sure we pass everything through our own fraud tools and 3rd party fraud tools. Make sure you understand the process networks are passing their traffic through!

LOL @ show me the money.
got proof, got logs?
talk is cheap.

All the pops I have seen so far are mostly bot-type traffic. Maybe I have been buying trash -- that could be ...

I have only been using US & some EU traffic -- maybe it is the type of user :) That and I am selling a product/service that people have to pay to buy/use. Maybe it still works for freeloader traffic and tiny money SOI/DOI, sweeps etc .. that could be ...

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

Take a shot with PUSH

HA HA smart my ass
I just clicked through on a Google As (ad words) in a search -- using a proxy ip on my webserver -- ssh tunnel proxy
Google passed my through even on a datacenter IP address and charged that person paying for the ad! LOL

I was using Chromium (webrowser) if you were a competitor; I have more IPs and webservers and more google accounts to use.
A month ago I clicked through with the same proxy ip on native ads from Outbrain and Taboola and the result was the same.
Ask Me Anything - Private proxy-cloaker FREE!
Smart at making money for themselves? Smart at fooling people ...

And these are the higher priced ads.
Anybody try headless chrome/puppeteer against these so secure ads?

I plan on testing your pops mor you recommend $8/CPM of US GEO so the quantity will be limited ...
POOPCASH-BOTS.jpg

There's my funnel
but on the ecommerce website the bounce rate was 398:3 so there is a problem Houston -- Headless Chrome maybe.
bounce 99.246% :eek:
**Real browsers accept HTTP/2 since 2016
***bots are still using HTTP/1 (most) less and less now ;)

If you DM/PM me the locations of some of your ads i will try and test them with my datacenter proxies -- fair test. Your filters SHOULD detect the proxies they are at major datacenters (not Amazon -- I block their AS also ;))

Last edited:
banners
Back