The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help A new journey to media buying

RickWong

hey guys
I'm Rick, have been working as an affiliate manager in a network for one year.
I want to start my career of media buying.
Now I have a tiktok ads account and want to start with dating offers.
I want to use this post as a way to record my growth. Also getting some help here.

My current process has already done some warm-up stuff for my account, so I guess next I should look for some offers that are suitable for practice.
Because I have never been exposed to this vertical before, I don’t know much about some situations. I roughly know that it can be divided into adult and others offers, and I want to start with some offers that don't require cloak.

Also want to know whether all dating offers need a prelander? I saw a lot of unnecessary ones in Creative Center, like Tinder and the like.

I hope kind guys can give me some help, and if anyone wants to know something about Crypto, also willing to give a hand.

Also want to know whether all dating offers need a prelander? I saw a lot of unnecessary ones in Creative Center, like Tinder and the like.
IMHO, for SOI or DOI leads --No. For revshare --probably yes. For $0.30 to $4.00 conversions (CPL SOI or DOI leads) just redirect your CPC or CPM click through a tracker.

To get an email address if the offer's landing page is too weak --either I would take a pass or help the offer owner (dating site) to make a unique landing page for me exclusively. It's my advertising money we are talking about using --I call the shots or pass.

I hope kind guys can give me some help, and if anyone wants to know something about Crypto, also willing to give a hand.
My only interest is in any verifiable (not pull-it-out-of-air typical crypto bullshit) regarding market penetration of active crypto-user wallets, segmented by GEO and/ or region then by age-group approximation. Objective is smart contracts, payment for a DAO I want to develop.

IMHO, for SOI or DOI leads --No. For revshare --probably yes. For $0.30 to $4.00 conversions (CPL SOI or DOI leads) just redirect your CPC or CPM click through a tracker.

To get an email address if the offer's landing page is too weak --either I would take a pass or help the offer owner (dating site) to make a unique landing page for me exclusively. It's my advertising money we are talking about using --I call the shots or pass.

My only interest is in any verifiable (not pull-it-out-of-air typical crypto bullshit) regarding market penetration of active crypto-user wallets, segmented by GEO and/ or region then by age-group approximation. Objective is smart contracts, payment for a DAO I want to develop.
thx my man, I wanted to start from like CPL/SOI/DOI, because it may be not profitable enough but a easy way to start.
emmm and I think your opinion is also fair enough
Do you know where can take some nice offers?
I just signed up some networks but got nothing lol.
thx anyway

Last edited:
Hello @RickWong :)

Welcome, Glad to connect with you here on Affiliatefix:affiliatefix:

goldface.jpg

thx guys, these days I brought a VPS and set traker up on it.
Binom btw, if you guys want know the traker.
And next step I will find some mainstream dating offers to have a try.
but here is the problem, I signed up like 20 networks, but just get few feedback.
These networks may need some experienced pubs, but obviously I don't have much experience, at least not in this vertical.
I would be very grateful if anyone could help me a little in this regard.
Finally, if there are some who are new to affiliate or have a little experience, you can send me Skype or telegram ID, I think we can help each other improve.

hey guys
I'm Rick, have been working as an affiliate manager in a network for one year.
I want to start my career of media buying.
Now I have a tiktok ads account and want to start with dating offers.
I want to use this post as a way to record my growth. Also getting some help here.
Hello Rick,

Welcome to the world of media buying! It's great to hear about your career aspirations. Transitioning from affiliate management to media buying is an exciting move. Utilizing TikTok ads for dating offers is a promising choice, given its vast user base. This post is a fantastic way to document your journey and seek guidance. Our community is here to support you every step of the way. Feel free to share your progress, ask questions, and exchange insights. Wishing you a successful and fulfilling career in media buying!

3 to 12 times the potential return pay-out. Basic rule of thumb --and it will vary.

There are more factors the just the number of gross 'clicks'
You can start with what is the price point or is it a basically free offer like an SOI/DOI email signup
Free deals would be a lower resistance conversion so a lower test ratio.

As the offer's price point increases or in the case of CPL,
the qualification standards of conversion increase,
so does the barrier to conversion. Resulting in a larger test cost ratio --perhaps.

Then is the traffic quality good enough to be a valid test? Hard to tell if you are using DSP/RTB network traffic.
Is the offer reporting all activities fairly?
Is any affiliate network reporting all referral activities fairly?

My answer is :
576 actual counted referrals at the offers stats returned] / [your tracked referrals]
when using network traffic with a $10 to $30 conversion price point.

**Actual counted referrals should range between at least 85% to > 90% of the tracked referrals --or I am suspicious of either the traffic or the offer.

Hat Rabbit GIF

Hello Rick,

Welcome to the world of media buying! It's great to hear about your career aspirations. Transitioning from affiliate management to media buying is an exciting move. Utilizing TikTok ads for dating offers is a promising choice, given its vast user base. This post is a fantastic way to document your journey and seek guidance. Our community is here to support you every step of the way. Feel free to share your progress, ask questions, and exchange insights. Wishing you a successful and fulfilling career in media buying!
thank you bro, and will do it.

Now I meet a new problem, I want to use binom to track tiktok, I find some documentation about it, but it expired. So I haven't found specific parameters and some JS code script, if anyone has experienced related problems,could so kindly let me know?
thx in advance.

MI
Back