The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help with setting up my first cpvlab campaign

osmansafdar

affiliate
Hey guys,

So i have purchased and installed cpvlab on a vps hosting...

Created my landing page..

Selected an offer from Maxbounty...

Got Bingads coupon so have $100 in my Bingads account...

But i am having trouble with setting up the Cpvlab campaign! Just dont know where to start. =

So i have a landing page that has a call to action button... when visitors click on the button they'll be taken to the cpa offer. That's it.

I am not able to find any straight forward tutorial on youtube.. they all sound too complicated.

Can anyone from here guide me please?

I had problems myself with CPV lab when starting and they are not very good at making step by step video tutorials but if you search on youtube there are a few just to get you to setup one, once you do a few it will become easy, it's just "eating" that first toad that is hard.

PS: If you have the new version I think it's easier then the old one (at least I think).

Hey guys,

So i have purchased and installed cpvlab on a vps hosting...

Created my landing page..

Selected an offer from Maxbounty...

Got Bingads coupon so have $100 in my Bingads account...

But i am having trouble with setting up the Cpvlab campaign! Just dont know where to start. =

So i have a landing page that has a call to action button... when visitors click on the button they'll be taken to the cpa offer. That's it.

I am not able to find any straight forward tutorial on youtube.. they all sound too complicated.

Can anyone from here guide me please?

Hey, @osmansafdar, how are you? Do you mind a cloud-hosted solutions, like AdsBridge, or Voluum, both have good video and blog tutorials. Btw, AdsBridge offer 30-day free testing.

If you want to give it a try, you can follow, the guides:
- Traffic source creation Create Your Traffic Source with AdsBridge
- Affiliate network Affiliate Network setup on AdsBridge
- Offer creation How to create an offer on AdsBridge?
- Campaign creation

In case you have more questions, ping me here!

banners
Back