The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need [HELP] with Pop Up - Pop Under Ads

harnur

I am new to pop/pop under ads. I have certain questions to ask. Even if you know answer to even 1 question, please do contribute.

1. How much should i spend on a particular website, before blacklisting it? I had got 1000+ views on my landing page but got 0 conversions, shud i blacklist it?

2. What's the easiest niche to start with(for pop/pop under ads)?

3. How much budget it takes on an average(in pop/pop-under ads) to test and find profitable campaign?

4. Where i can find/spy already successful pop/pop under landing page?

How much are you paying for 1000 popups and what is the pay-out on the offer?
2 or 3 times the offer's payout if it's less than $10.
Can you see the NAME of the domain(s) you want to blacklist? .5% + popup CTR? minimum?
Again, if you are going to make how much?
  • Is your landing page any good?
  • Is it tested to convert?
  • How many variations of landing pages are you testing?
  • How are you testing your landing pages?
You need a almost perfect flow
If there is an 'easy' way to make money consistently -- I don't recommend you tell anyone when you find it ;)

Why do you select a particular offer -- because you understand the market or you want to test that market so you do understand it. Me too! Works well on a trending market and not very well on a mature market.

Set a limit that you can live with when buying ads --if it doesn't work --move on.

The offers payout is $3.2/SOI, while using bing ads i was getting 5% conversion rate(thru my landing page), but after spending $7 on pop ads i got 2000+ views but 0 conversion rate, infact 0 people went from my landing page to offer page(according to my tracker).

My CPM is $0.71.

@Graybeard, if you want i can PM you my landing page, so you cud provide your suggestions on it.

Actually, i am promoting a gaming offer(CPA).
My offer payout if $3.2(tier 1 countries), the cost of advertising is too high in facebook, bing, google, thus i decided to use pop ads. Can you suggest some other traffic source9for such low payout)?

Last edited:
I am new to pop/pop under ads. I have certain questions to ask. Even if you know answer to even 1 question, please do contribute.

1. How much should i spend on a particular website, before blacklisting it? I had got 1000+ views on my landing page but got 0 conversions, shud i blacklist it?

3. How much budget it takes on an average(in pop/pop-under ads) to test and find profitable campaign?

2. I heard sweepstakes are good to start with. Good luck!

Hello dear,
You said you get 1000+ views on your landing page but how much CTR of your page?
once you compare CTR then understand
Website A:- 1000 LP views and 25 Clicks (CTR 2.25)
Website B:- 1000 LP views and 40 Clicks (CTR 4.00)

Website A users are less interested in your service/product...

High CTR means more visitors pass your LP and view actual service/product

So first understand that..

Hello dear,
You said you get 1000+ views on your landing page but how much CTR of your page?
once you compare CTR then understand
Website A:- 1000 LP views and 25 Clicks (CTR 2.25)
Website B:- 1000 LP views and 40 Clicks (CTR 4.00)

Website A users are less interested in your service/product...

High CTR means more visitors pass your LP and view actual service/product

So first understand that..
hey thanks for replying, but pop ads/pop under ads don't use CTR metrics.

Try with Mobile subscription and mobile content camps, you will make good profit ;)

hey thanks for replying, but pop ads/pop under ads don't use CTR metrics.
Correct pops are a funnel to some landing page. That is what he meant I think.
"You said you get 1000+ views on your landing page...">>> the CTR of YOUR landing page ...

You have 2 possible metrics before that point to consider;
The ad traffic reported by the seller (ad network usually)>>>the actual page requests on your server for your landing page ...

1000 pops >>>800 reach your server >>> --bounce rate (they close the pop as invasive; or, look but are not interested in microseconds, for reason it's a popunder they may not see the page for a while ....

Here's the real story, from what I have found so far, most of the CTR is fake -- click bots and other crap. I don't just say this because I spot check the users IP addresses and use scripted filtering to detect and block all on these unknown bogies --slang for enemy aircraft :)

mysql> SELECT
-> date, ip, proto,http_status
-> ,SUBSTRING(refer,1,45)
-> ,SUBSTRING(useragent,71,140)
-> FROM logtest_cbd
-> WHERE refer REGEXP 'popcash'
-> AND useragent REGEXP 'headless'
-> ORDER BY refer, ip ;
| 2019-20-07 01:03:30 | 99.39.42.62 | HTTP/2.0 | 200 :eek::rolleyes: | htXXXX://ps.popcash.net/go/78036/145869/ | HeadlessChrome/77.0.3835.0 Safari/537.36 |
374 rows in set (0.20 sec)
**added
barry@paragon-DS-7:~$ ./asinfo.sh
Pls enter your ip:
AS | IP | AS Name
7018 | 99.39.42.62 | ATT-INTERNET4 - AT&T Services, Inc., US

fair to say this is one VERY OBVIOUS BOT (374 times) out of maybe 15 K pop ads ... sorry to say that is not the only one ... records on file ...
Every pop ad network that I have tried (so far) has been a waste of money ... And a BIGGER waste of my time trying to analyze what's happening (too much trouble)

Last edited:
banners
Back