The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help urgent!

va2010

affiliate
Hello Frieds!
I deal with affiliate marketing and to hide my affiliate link i like to use a software
called "IM Buzz" which i get lately...My question is,whether any of you know the software and
Can recommend it safe to use?
I thank you in advance for your help.

va2010, congratulations on your 1st post. I think you mean to say "Hello Friends."

I don't know about your software.

Hi There,

I am not familiar with that software. Will have to check it out. I use bit.ly because it is free, and relatively easy to use.

Carmen

Yep, it's free and very easy - but here's the problem.

You don't own it, you don't control it, and if it goes out of business (and at least one provider such I know of has gone down) all your links will become inoperative.

Imagine if you're linking to your sales page from anywhere, say ads or your blog, or worse you are using a free service like bit.ly for links in a viral ebook - whoops, all gone :(

This is why I use a paid service that I've been with for 4 years, that is as solid as a rock, and I know and respect the owner.

Always think long term.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I use a paid service that I've been with for 4 years, that is as solid as a rock, and I know and respect the owner.

Always think long term.

Even better: use mod_rewrite to tidy up your URLs and avoid shorteners altogether. That owner could die or go out of business too.

banners
Back