The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help for creating a membership site

internalsoul

I have some plans to create a membership site. I have never created one, so little lost in the dark side. It will be a wordpress site, so would like to know what plugins should i use to make it a membership site and which mailing program should i use(aweber is my preference so far).

I have a membership site & it's with Wishlist Member. Easy as to use.

I also have another with Clickfunnels.

So much cooler because you can build full blown launch funnels, sales funnels etc, but it cost $97-$197 per month. Worth it though & the membership sites are bad ass.

Wishlist will work awesome for you though

You might want to use Kajabi. It is a professional Membership software with which you can host any membership websites. Many of the Big Internet Marketers are using it.

I have some plans to create a membership site. I have never created one, so little lost in the dark side. It will be a wordpress site, so would like to know what plugins should i use to make it a membership site and which mailing program should i use(aweber is my preference so far).
if it will be like forum with like affiliatefix i recommend xenforo !! I running a forum with around 7k members and it doing really well :)

You might want to use Kajabi. It is a professional Membership software with which you can host any membership websites. Many of the Big Internet Marketers are using it.
I've been using S2Member for a few years with great success and you can start with the free version.
Thanks for all the suggestions. I will check them all.
if it will be like forum with like affiliatefix i recommend xenforo !! I running a forum with around 7k members and it doing really well :)
I want to create a wordpress membership site. Have no intention to create a forum right now.

banners
Back