The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need an affiliate program

What types of traffic do you generate? There are lots of affiliate programs which pay out with PayPal, as long as they are not multi-level programs or matrix programs that violate their terms, most have PP as an option for payouts.

Hi Andraq,

A great affiliate program that pays via PayPal is ClickBank.

As an addition, you can find a great review on the programs ClickBank offers to help you succeed in their affiliate program here: onlineclimb.com

It taught me everything I need to know and I am certain you will be successful if you sign up for their program as well!

I would love to hear feedback once you test it out for yourself.

Not only do we pay with PayPal to our affiliates, we also share 100% of all company sales from search engine and our paid marketing out to our active affiliates...

Hosting is needed by every affiliate, business, etc., our product is second to none, priced right to not only make you money every time it renews it is priced in the market, 1/3rd the price of our direct competitors with more features and higher performance too.

You should check our Affiliate program out in the resource section: TUNEDCLOUD Affiliate Program
Here is our listing for hosting on the site: TUNEDCLOUD Cloud Hosting Offer

Let us know if you have any questions, we would love to have you on our team!

Not only do we pay with PayPal to our affiliates, we also share 100% of all company sales from search engine and our paid marketing out to our active affiliates...

Hosting is needed by every affiliate, business, etc., our product is second to none, priced right to not only make you money every time it renews it is priced in the market, 1/3rd the price of our direct competitors with more features and higher performance too.

You should check our Affiliate program out in the resource section: TUNEDCLOUD Affiliate Program
Here is our listing for hosting on the site: TUNEDCLOUD Cloud Hosting Offer

Let us know if you have any questions, we would love to have you on our team!

That's an interesting business model. Why would you pay affiliates for your own earned traffic?

That's an interesting business model. Why would you pay affiliates for your own earned traffic?

Because it isn't our own earned traffic... not the way we see it.

Other affiliate programs will only pay you on the direct traffic you refer, they do not pay you on the indirect effects of your marketing you do, i.e. if you are out posting articles on your own blog for instance that link back to our site... that all helps with our search engine results... however you don't get credit when a visitor comes to our site due to this... as they are not clicking on your referral link.

Our business model is setup so that we share our site traffic with our active affiliates, if you refer traffic, create sales and new affiliate signups from your direct links and activities, we reward you with traffic from our system in the form of 'bonus visits'.

Bonus visits are ONLY awarded IF the visitor clicks on a link on our site to either purchase a product or to register as an affiliate, at that moment our marketing system looks to see if the visitor was referred by another affiliate, if not then the visitor is awarded to an affiliate with bonus visitors earned in our program.

All affiliates are eligible for this traffic.

We also have another level in our program for traffic that comes from our online marketing we do, such as the coupons we have released on this forum for 50% off of our hosting... those coupon sales are rotated to our affiliates who have an upgraded marketing account with us, coupon tracking subscription, which gives them their own custom coupon for handing out a 30% off coupon to their referrals directly AND they get rotated random sales form users of our company promotions. All for $9.99 a month, which is optional upgrade for marketing and not required to earn bonus visitors or commission in our program, our affiliate program is 100% free.

I actually developed the software we use to distribute traffic to our affiliates and sold the scripts for years to affiliates as a team building system, Sold that company 2 years ago and I have converted the script to use as a company wide team building system that rewards our highest quality affiliates, those that produce... really like they were partners in our business.

Imagine if Godaddy or HostGator, etc., did this!

They can't... their business model isn't setup to handle this kind of marketing and commission structure... we are, designed from day one to be this way.

If you think this is crazy... just wait until we roll out our 10 level payout on your network... which we help you to grow with our system... paying you on the sales of all 10 levels of affiliates in your personal network, no qualifiers to earn on the 10 levels of sales and we are going to pay out big... with a 10% payout on level 10 sales to maximize profits for our affiliates. The entire plan will pay out about 70% overall of all revenues to our affiliate partners.

Jump on board, lets make hosting history!

Team TUNED.

I think he is saying (trying to say) that he will furnish information like geos and keywords that are effective -- not share his revenues ...

I think he is saying (trying to say) that he will furnish information like geos and keywords that are effective -- not share his revenues ...

Nope! We actually share our revenues with our affiliates with our marketing system, rewarding affiliates that do the most work, i.e. send traffic, generate sales, signup new affiliates in our program... all earn bonus visits from our site traffic not referred by other affiliates already. ;)

Our system is unique, once you wrap your mind around it though... you will get excited!

Team TUNED

OK I see your intention. I pay 1/2 your price at Linode per VPS instance unmanaged with no support -- I don't need that so no sale here.
Of course for more 'non-technical users' that is competitive with other hosting that I have seen.

Your strategy on CPA 'distributed branding' makes sense to me.
See my post today: https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/what-is-co-op-advertising.159436/ Unfortunately. this went over everyone's head so far but I think you would understand what I was saying here ;)

Yes, you are not our target client, we are looking for those who need someone to run their servers, shared, reseller or VM instance setups, not for obvious experts with servers like yourself.

We are priced competitively if you look at WPEngine, CloudWays, Flywheel, etc., we just focus on using, one provider, UpCloud as our provider rather than Digital Ocean, Linode, etc., as UpCloud provides better performance for our clients globally.

The good news is, you don't need to be a client to represent our products if you want to promote them, you still get traffic from our system as an affiliate.

Your 'Distributed Branding' or co-op advertising concept is exactly what we do with our affiliate program, the idea is that our affiliate deserve to participate in our company's success because they are responsible for it, by rewarding based on activity, traffic generation, sales and affiliate signups, we can reward our most productive and valuable affiliates in our program and put money in their pockets for life.

We decided we didn't want to be an IPO to benefit stock holders and then be focused on their happiness, we would rather invest the money into our affiliates and our services, keeping our clients happy and our affiliate promoting our hosting company because of it, not falling into the trap companies like HostGator and Godaddy have with poor support and services... just lookup their reviews, HostGator specifically after EIG acquired them, etc.

Basically with our affiliate program we are more like an employee owned company with our affiliates coming first with the company there to support their activities and those of our clients, rather than the company being the main beneficiary of the sales, our affiliates are.

OK I see your intention. I pay 1/2 your price at Linode per VPS instance unmanaged with no support -- I don't need that so no sale here.
Of course for more 'non-technical users' that is competitive with other hosting that I have seen.

Your strategy on CPA 'distributed branding' makes sense to me.
See my post today: https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/what-is-co-op-advertising.159436/ Unfortunately. this went over everyone's head so far but I think you would understand what I was saying here ;)

Please tell me what affiliate program pays money in paypal? Thanks

Hi Andraq,

We not only pay to our affiliates the money through Paypal, as we have a lot of many others advantages for you!

Check out Golden Goose website - GG.Agency - wap-click партнерская программа, монетизация мобильного трафика 1 click flow, партнерка мобильные подписки

Any additonal question you may have please let me know ;)

MI
Back