The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Advice on Selling Business2Business Databases

healthydata

affiliate
Hi Guys,

My first post here, would be very thankful for any advice. So I have a large amount of B2B data, including phone number, name, email, address etc. for a wide range of different business niche's. The databases contain around 50,000 entries each, all contained within an excel document. What do you think is the best method/strategy to go about selling these?

Thanks a lot

I'm interested, but tell me:
1) From where did you get the entries? Web scraping, merging other lists, etc?
2) Very important, how updated this is?
3) How correct the mailing addresses are(i'm not interested in email)?
4) How is it segmented? Number of employees? Verticals?
5) Do you have the owner/founder name for each business or you have just the business name?

Normally, I could get lots of data for free, like from Factual API, 65 million local businesses, all free, but the data is not update and list not cleaned. But I'll pay for a clean, updated list.

I'm interested, but tell me:
1) From where did you get the entries? Web scraping, merging other lists, etc?
2) Very important, how updated this is?
3) How correct the mailing addresses are(i'm not interested in email)?
4) How is it segmented? Number of employees? Verticals?
5) Do you have the owner/founder name for each business or you have just the business name?

Normally, I could get lots of data for free, like from Factual API, 65 million local businesses, all free, but the data is not update and list not cleaned. But I'll pay for a clean, updated list.
Hello Cysper,

Thanks a lot for your reply, in answer to your questions:
1) Data is gained from our team of web scrapers
2) Our directories are recent, having been updated around 3 months ago
3) Mailing addresses, as we can tell are all correct seeing as the data is fresh
4) All data is contained within separate Excel document's, depending on the business niche, containing: business type, business name, address, city, post code/zip, telephone number, website, email. I hope this answers your question
5) Most of our lists only contain the business name, not the owner

If its easier, feel free to email me on: healthydatauk@gmail.com

MI
Back