The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need a Contact Form

Here are 5 excellent ones. Just search thru the Add New Plugin section of your WP.
Fast Secure Contact Form
Jetpack Contact Form
Custom Contact Forms
Slick Contact Forms
Contact Form 7

I like Contact Form 7.

But the OP hasn't returned to answer the question about if he's even using Wordpress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope not. The OP was more than 10 days ago.

I was going to recommend Clean and Simple Contact Form for wordpress (if they are even using that platform, right?), but it's been getting spam. Even with reCaptcha.

Might be looking for a new form myself.

I know I used Ninja, but for the life of me can't remember why I did not like it.

The plugin I am using only has Recaptcha, so I don't have that option. Thank for suggesting it though, I will check it out. Seems I've heard of it before.

I don't know about the OP, but for me, I just want a simple contact form, email and message, I don't need any more. Using ones like Gravity and Ninja is just over kill and unnecessary. Well, just my take :)

Thought I had a good one, but getting spam, so not sure now. Though might be the rouge actual human copy and paste. Not getting that much.

Nocaptcha is a drop in for recaptcha basically. I just installed the plugin and it worked with other plugins right away.

Also give contact form 7 a try if you do need to change. Again, simple and easy to set up if if you need multiple contact firms each with a slightly different purpose, as I did here with the 5 Star Blog.

I've used Contact 7 in the past. Don't know what I did not use it the last time. Maybe wanted to try something new. All those shiny plugins out there :)

Thanks for the reminder.

banners
Back