The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need help about Purelander

Foridul Islam Forid

affiliate
Hey all guys,
Is anyone can help me about Purelander? I just want to use it for lander ripper. I've copied some LP but the main problem I don't know about coding. I copied an landing page where have email option menu. But I need to know how I can setup API or can anyone tell me which menu I need to setup or where I need to use API for take all leads? If anyone can please help me about it.

Advance Thanks.

Forms are POST to a form script, commonly PHP, that is hosted on the server so usually you cannot 'rip' the script.
You would have to add the script or POST to a URL that is on another server like MailChimp (an API).

@Foridul Islam Forid !
Next time if you had any question, just create a ticket to contact directly with a developer of ours. Or hit the direct chat in the main page.
Hey all guys,
Is anyone can help me about Purelander? I just want to use it for lander ripper. I've copied some LP but the main problem I don't know about coding. I copied an landing page where have email option menu. But I need to know how I can setup API or can anyone tell me which menu I need to setup or where I need to use API for take all leads? If anyone can please help me about it.
You can use Mailchimp to add it, it provides free and paid services, very profitable pricing..
Make sure to contact a developer in PureLander to provide you with steps.

- Samira

banners
Back