The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My small steps to the big goals in affiliate marketing

mr.profiter

affiliate
Hi there!

I'm really happy to be here cause last few months i've been working hard in different mobile traffic niches from Adult to some Mainstream verticals. And my result was very simple - to have ROI stable zero or even above zero. It's almost done ) So, i want to learn more and more from you... dear marketers )

My simple goals are:
1. Talk with people who really work every day but not who just talk about AM on forums ( aka trolls and school guys)
2. Knowledge transfer and case studies - what tools do you use, how optimise campaigns and etc.
3. Making friends and maybe even partners. Affiliate Teams rule nowadays.

What i'm concentrated in right now:
1. Pop traffic sources ( popads, popcash, adcash)
2. Mobile Content offers
3. Pixelk tracker - migrated from AdsBridge.
4. AdPlexity - tired of free spying and finally purchased monthly subscription. It's awesome tool friends. Sorry for advertisements.

If you want to get more details about my experience and current AM stuff - please PM me. I will reply as soon as possible )

Cheers and let's keep in touch!

Thanks for sharing your steps Mr. Profiter! Rest assured you'll be able to learn new things here about affiliate marketing as there are a lot of members here who are more than capable of giving you solutions to any issues that you might encounter...:)

Hi there!

Hi @mr.profiter , it's great to have you here. Welcome to the newly re-launched AffilateFix!

I'm really happy to be here cause last few months i've been working hard in different mobile traffic niches from Adult to some Mainstream verticals. And my result was very simple - to have ROI stable zero or even above zero. It's almost done ) So, i want to learn more and more from you... dear marketers )

My simple goals are:
1. Talk with people who really work every day but not who just talk about AM on forums ( aka trolls and school guys)
2. Knowledge transfer and case studies - what tools do you use, how optimise campaigns and etc.
3. Making friends and maybe even partners. Affiliate Teams rule nowadays.

What i'm concentrated in right now:
1. Pop traffic sources ( popads, popcash, adcash)
2. Mobile Content offers
3. Pixelk tracker - migrated from AdsBridge.
4. AdPlexity - tired of free spying and finally purchased monthly subscription. It's awesome tool friends. Sorry for advertisements.

If you want to get more details about my experience and current AM stuff - please PM me. I will reply as soon as possible )

Cheers and let's keep in touch!

Sounds as though you are working a plan. This is immensely important and I am sure you will reach your goals as a result.

We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix and acquired, and merged, 5 Star Affiliate Programs with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @mr.profiter and welcome to the ramped up and newly relaunched AffiliateFix!

It's great to see you have a well thought-out plan. You may tweak it as you go, if you find it necessary but if you have a plan, you have a map. Keep following it and it will lead you forward.

And anytime you have a question, just start a thread and let us know. Someone will respond to help you. :)

Enjoy the forums and don't forget to check one of our brand-new account upgrade of features and tools!

MI
Back