The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My site, Advice for Newbie

sap147

affiliate
Great forum you guys have here. I recently became interested in niche marketing. I discovered one that hasnt really been tapped yet and recently created a blog for it. I have also written my own e-book concerning the topic, however havent put it up yet because I currently have no pitch page, just the blog at the moment. Here is what I have done so far:

1. SEO'd site (keywords, description).
2. Posted article on DIGG
3. Submitted to google,yahoo,msn
4. posted link on some health forums
5. started twitter page
6. Registered with adsense

I havent submitted any articles to the article websites however I will be doing it in the future.

I would post my link but I guess its against the rules.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sap147,

Welcome, it sounds like you are off to a great start!

Thanks for reading the rules. FYI after you have 10 posts you can ask for a review in the site review forum and there you can post your link.

Your title was Advice for Newie, so in the meantime did you have a general Q?

You can also put your link in your sig and add your blog feed so your last post shows up under your name. Let us know if you need help doing either one.

OK, sorry you'll need to wait for a site review to get feedback on your blog. You can't talk about your site specifically in the discussion areas because some people that's all they'd do and it would be hard to find the good discussions.
But you only have 8 posts to go.

(Even though I'm not supposed to talk about your blog, gotta say the subject matter is very intriguing. I'm into or aware of lots of alternative healing and that's a 1st for me. Reading up on it now. :p)

Someone may have suggestions for other things you can do though. For instance lots of affiliates do articles submissions and/or social bookmarking and/or social networking. Have you tried any of those things?

MI
Back