The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Need backlink for my website

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
A backlink is not going to bring you fantastic volumes of free SEO traffic today.

what-if-i-told-you-seo-matrix-400.jpg

Maybe, if you get some backinks that bring their own quality traffic, without a search engine's involvement, the backlink could develop into something of value.

So, just what are you looking for?

We've been getting a lot of threads and posts about Amazon affiliates lately.

I may be wrong but I think the only way to beat all the competition if you're working organically is to create a great site that people want to go to and trust enough to buy via your site. Branding may be it, and/or great deals. But the great deals will be available for all affiliates to promote, so offer really great content, UI, etc.

It takes some time to build up an audience though, so try not to get discouraged but don't expect that it will be fast or that some random backlinks will help you much, especially if they aren't related to what you're promoting.

So, just what are you looking for?
/\ /\ This

How can I get backlink for my Amazon affiliate marketing website ?

Just one? Affiliate sites of any kind typically will not benefit from backlinks, let alone just one.

Backlinks need to be viewed by the SE's as natural, and fit the link exchange formula, to be valuable. However, you can have loads of "do-follow" links on an affiliate site and not benefit at all. The value of backlinks today is largely bestowed upon content sites.

Last edited:
MI
Back