The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My landers get 0 clicks

Workhards

affiliate
Hi, I am new to this forum so hello everyone. I am in the bussiness for about 2 months.
I am focused on mobile pops. I use Adsbridge for tracking. And I come here with a problem like this: I discovered lately that most of my landing pages that I create myself in Adobe Muse or that I rip from spy get 0 clicks. Like 5 000 or 10 000 visits and 0 clicks. I asked Adsbridge support and she told me that I have to improve my landers. But isn't it strange that noone even clicked by accident. I use amazon s3 CDN for hosting. Anyone can help? I can show you my landers or campaign URLs if you want.

Here it is:

Camp url: gvkxr.ab4all (dot) com/c/1ecbb515ba8e1c5a?bid=[BID]&websiteid=[WEBSITEID]&keyword=[KEYWORD]&categoryid=[CATEGORYID]&country=[COUNTRY]
Landing page url: ilogy (dot) site/battery01/index.html

Replace (dot)

For example this one had 5500 visits. I just copied google play store. I used Popads

Is this seriously your lander?

Or just a low resolution copy for us?

If this is your lander, then please

- Use text instead of an image of text
- Optimize the copy.

I know you used the text from the installer page, but that text is often enough written by programmers, not marketers.

Go the AIDA route.
- Attention
- Interest
- Decision
- Action​

- Add some features
One example would be to link the small images to bigger images + install button.
I also hope you have some kind of tracking installed, so you know who is coming to your site.

iOS users on that lander wouldn't click, for example.

::emp::

There are many problems with your landing page:
1. You are trying to impersonate that your landing page is googleplay page. which is not
2. You CTA button is placed in a place which is easily overlooking.
3. Endless wall of text which the user is not interested.

When you are doing pop traffic, you get very little time to grab a user's attention.
Try to create a simple landing page where you can use an angle, grab user's attention using strong headline and CTA button, use some urgency factor to force users to take action. Once you have your visitors attention and you have convinced them, then you can ask to take whatever action you want them to take.
Here it is:

Camp url: gvkxr.ab4all (dot) com/c/1ecbb515ba8e1c5a?bid=[BID]&websiteid=[WEBSITEID]&keyword=[KEYWORD]&categoryid=[CATEGORYID]&country=[COUNTRY]
Landing page url: ilogy (dot) site/battery01/index.html

Replace (dot)

For example this one had 5500 visits. I just copied google play store. I used Popads

2016-10-21_1344.png

Less text! Bigger and better CTA button! Do some A/B testing! and whats up with that time and the icons beside it? delete it -.-

Last edited:
I guess I can't add much more, but if this is your only LP.. then that's another issue. Like said above, A/B testing is vital, so you need an A and a B! Follow the advice here, implement it, and then I'm sure something will work out.
Good luck!
-Zach

You also got google analytics on your site? just compress al your coding and let google load as last, maybe that can tell you more.
No, I don't have analytics just Adsbridge.

Is this seriously your lander?

Or just a low resolution copy for us?

If this is your lander, then please

- Use text instead of an image of text
- Optimize the copy.

I know you used the text from the installer page, but that text is often enough written by programmers, not marketers.

Go the AIDA route.
- Attention
- Interest
- Decision
- Action​

- Add some features
One example would be to link the small images to bigger images + install button.
I also hope you have some kind of tracking installed, so you know who is coming to your site.

iOS users on that lander wouldn't click, for example.

This is the landing page I created in Adobe Muse. I am not sure why it created image of text instead of regular text. Have to check that.

There are many problems with your landing page:
1. You are trying to impersonate that your landing page is googleplay page. which is not
2. You CTA button is placed in a place which is easily overlooking.
3. Endless wall of text which the user is not interested.

When you are doing pop traffic, you get very little time to grab a user's attention.
Try to create a simple landing page where you can use an angle, grab user's attention using strong headline and CTA button, use some urgency factor to force users to take action. Once you have your visitors attention and you have convinced them, then you can ask to take whatever action you want them to take.
Actually I don't care if it is google play or not I just want to know why it gets no clicks. Anyway, thanks for your advise.
2016-10-21_1344.png

Less text! Bigger and better CTA button! Do some A/B testing! and whats up with that time and the icons beside it? delete it -.-
What do you mean "that time and the icons beside it" ?
I guess I can't add much more, but if this is your only LP.. then that's another issue. Like said above, A/B testing is vital, so you need an A and a B! Follow the advice here, implement it, and then I'm sure something will work out.
Good luck!
-Zach
Yeah I know split testing is a must, but how can I choose best lander if they got 0 clicks?

This is what i mean:
2016-10-21_1654.png

Remove it... It gives your LP a real fake look, and why would you pute it in anyway?

You should really add Google analytics! even if it is just only for testing.

Yeah I know split testing is a must, but how can I choose best lander if they got 0 clicks?
After you have done the Google Analytics part, and you see its working you can start mailing Adsbridge with your proof.
If everything has started working, then you can setup the A/B testing.

For the record, i agree with your post about getting zero clicks, you atleast should have received 1 click... so something is wrong! maybe in your link or in adsbridge or in your coding.

Goodluck!

This is the landing page I created in Adobe Muse. I am not sure why it created image of text instead of regular text. Have to check that.

Actually I don't care if it is google play or not I just want to know why it gets no clicks. Anyway, thanks for your advise.

I meant after you implement the advice of the wonderful affiliates above ^, then test and choose.
As for google Analytics.. Use both! It's a free resource, and offers some great general information. Run over your campaigns within Adsbridge once more, and if everything seems okay, but you're still receiving 0 clicks, write our tech team, and they'll help you! support@adsbridge.com :)

-Zach

You are not getting any clicks because your landing page isn't appealing, doesn't grab visitors attention and doesn't entice the visitor. Just think, what would you do when you were browsing and such a pop-up comes up. See it from a visitors perspective.

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to this forum so hello everyone. I am in the bussiness for about 2 months.
I am focused on mobile pops. I use Adsbridge for tracking. And I come here with a problem like this: I discovered lately that most of my landing pages that I create myself in Adobe Muse or that I rip from spy get 0 clicks. Like 5 000 or 10 000 visits and 0 clicks. I asked Adsbridge support and she told me that I have to improve my landers. But isn't it strange that noone even clicked by accident. I use amazon s3 CDN for hosting. Anyone can help? I can show you my landers or campaign URLs if you want.

Make it very professional looking (get some help from an outsource), keep it simple, keep it clean, make it load extremely fast, and make at least 3 (preferably 5) versions to split test.

Yes it is @emp I made (ripped) another lander, much simpler and shorter
here is the link: ilogy (dot) site/battery02/index.html
As for now it had 2600 visits and 10 clicks which i made myself before the traffic started

Zrzut ekranu 2016-10-21 o 22.56.57.png

Zrzut ekranu 2016-10-21 o 22.57.49.png

Earlier i uploaded a lander which I used some time ago and used the same traffic as for the new one.
here is the link: ilogy (dot) site/index/index01.html
It had about 60% CTR so I have no idea what can be the problem.

Hello buddy. I am sorry that you are going through this experience. I would like to know if you have taken time and just test the whole landers, i do think that you will find the problem you are having. At times you are going to experience this because you have not configured the landers very well. You can also contact the service providers just to ask them what the issue might be. That is if you purchased the landers. I hope that you will manage to sort the issue as soon a spossible.

Seriously?

You have 2 VERY different landers:

2016-10-21_1344.png

and

0F9RNB7.png

First one is doing bad, second one is doing well.

And you don't know why?

MI
Back