The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Journey with OgMobi

game333

My first day earning.
image.jpg

This is so interesting, I just started instagram and I have fantastic result for the first day!

It's just 14 hours and I've generated $3? For only 1 single account? No way!
I will be scaling up to 5 account today and will see what kind of result will I get.

Updating soon.

Last edited:
Wow, this is incredible! Today's earning...
image.jpg

I moved all my existing adult traffic to OGmobi, let see how it will work out.
I have like over 1k clicks from adult traffic, which bring very high registration on a new adult network I've joined, I splitted 80% onto OGmobi.

8 hour for the day to end.

All in all, this is just the work of 5 account, will be scaling up to 50 account tomorrow, it's 5am and I haven't sleep, this is great.

My first day earning.
image.jpg

This is so interesting, I just started instagram and I have fantastic result for the first day!

It's just 14 hours and I've generated $3? For only 1 single account? No way!
I will be scaling up to 5 account today and will see what kind of result will I get.

Updating soon.

You are on the path fellow Ninja! Good on you my friend!

Are you sure OGMobi is fine with adult content? As far as I know, content locking on adult content is not allowed industrywide.

Wow, this is incredible! Today's earning...
image.jpg

I moved all my existing adult traffic to OGmobi, let see how it will work out.
I have like over 1k clicks from adult traffic, which bring very high registration on a new adult network I've joined, I splitted 80% onto OGmobi.

8 hour for the day to end.

All in all, this is just the work of 5 account, will be scaling up to 50 account tomorrow, it's 5am and I haven't sleep, this is great.

Sorry man, we don't accept adult traffic on any of our offers/tool. We can help you get set up with some really awesome LP's for IG though. Contact your AM for more info.

Will do it extra 30 accounts today, the bit.ly stat shows 462 clicks from twitter and only 80 clicks are serve.. Hmmm where did the remaining one went to.

I think I should go for redirection so some traffic do not lost.
Already got some idea where to redirect these tier 2 countries traffic.

Will do it extra 30 accounts today, the bit.ly stat shows 462 clicks from twitter and only 80 clicks are serve.. Hmmm where did the remaining one went to.

I think I should go for redirection so some traffic do not lost.
Already got some idea where to redirect these tier 2 countries traffic.

Clicks are clicks on the offers/apps inside the content locker. You seem to have a lot of people not clicking on the offers. Try improving your landing page or promotional methods.

Clicks are clicks on the offers/apps inside the content locker. You seem to have a lot of people not clicking on the offers. Try improving your landing page or promotional methods.

Hmmm not sure of it too, will try to split and test the trial and error.

Open up with my iPad and found that yeah, the default title and description are not pushy.
Anyway the "Main Page Title" do not work, it shows the default page title instead of the one I've written, wonder if it's a default.

Tweaked the Logo and Page Description, hopefully will see improvement.
Wonder why the impress do no longer supported.

Last edited:
MI
Back