The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My Journey with OgMobi

Hi Game333,

we are learning how to promote on Instagram now, I think ecommerce, brand, and game are good verticals for Instagram, what do you think?

Hi Game333,

we are learning how to promote on Instagram now, I think ecommerce, brand, and game are good verticals for Instagram, what do you think?
I'm not sure either, I just google a bunch of similar thread and copy all the technique from them although 9 out of 10 are rubbish thread, confuse your sight, just wanting you to sign up their link.

How weird, the Conversion Rate decrease everyday and my account multiply from 1 from day 1 to now 110 account, the CR decrease so heavily, nothing has changed only the description of the locker, but I changed it back.

Day 1 to day 4 stat:
Click:Conversion:Earning:CR:EPC
image.jpg

Still don't get it how come the clicks are the same as few days ago.
This is the traffic stat from Bitly, from Day 1 to Day 4.
Nov 20th deliver - 200 hits
Nov 22th deliver - 900 hits
image.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 22th - 90 Clicks, 17 Conversion, $6.4 payout.
I want to focus on other niche as well, and let's see if I can do it as well as this niche.

Nov 23th - Estimate 800 impression sent, 86 Clicks, 33 Conversion, $13.3 payout.
Weird, for that the past result do not match the one here.

I'm going to scale 100 account today.
Get it the total of 250 account.
Instagram are a clever one, got 20% of my account banned very quickly.

Nov 24th - 61 Clicks, 19 Conversion, $7 Payout.
Will try something different today, and will continue build more account for this, then go to a next niche.

Sent in the W8Ben Form on Nov 23th, waiting to get approved on payout.

Nov 25th - 71 Clicks, 18 Conversion, $8.2 Payout.

Update today's earning,
asdv.jpg

I can actually scale up by x20, but my worry is that they are not going to pay and my work will go into vain, the W8Ben Form was sent like 3 days ago and Tom haven't send me a reply. I check the thread on BHW, they seldom reply and it's like login every 15 days. Make me worry.

MI
Back