The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My Journey with OgMobi

Oh I finally reached my minimum payout which is $60 and I rank on a total ranking of #906 on OGMobi, I guess I'm speed to get it here.

image.jpg

Oh i see, I have never worked with them.
There was a time when blackhatworld was the only forum i used to visit. I was a regular user there. I went to BHW meetup too and had a wonderful time there. But later the forum became more newbie trolling place. All the good members became irregular, so its kinda dead in that sense. You might have seen me there, same username.
I mean I sent the W8Ben Form to OGMobi like 3 days ago and haven't got any reply of approved.

image.jpg

Yeah BlackHatWorld that was, it's dead? Thought it was much more active than the forum here?

Here is a few tips I got for you. I have been doing IG for 7 months now and have tested alot of things. If you want your accounts to live longer try only making 4 accounts a day! Yes I know its low but somehow they are knowing we are making mass accounts so they run for abit then they mass ban them. I have switched to adding 4 accounts daily and now I have no issues with getting ban at all.

Also buy aged accounts or make the accounts and age them. This will help the risk of getting your accounts ban so fast.

Best of luck

Oh i see, I have never worked with them.
There was a time when blackhatworld was the only forum i used to visit. I was a regular user there. I went to BHW meetup too and had a wonderful time there. But later the forum became more newbie trolling place. All the good members became irregular, so its kinda dead in that sense. You might have seen me there, same username.
Now that you mention, I did realize there are a bunch of troll of leecher instead of distribution, criticize, flaming, like a bunch of playground for kids, I quit there, there are many threads, though a lot of them are misleading which waste a lot of my time testing it, but there are a few thread which really works.

Here is a few tips I got for you. I have been doing IG for 7 months now and have tested alot of things. If you want your accounts to live longer try only making 4 accounts a day! Yes I know its low but somehow they are knowing we are making mass accounts so they run for abit then they mass ban them. I have switched to adding 4 accounts daily and now I have no issues with getting ban at all.

Also buy aged accounts or make the accounts and age them. This will help the risk of getting your accounts ban so fast.

Best of luck
Woah thanks Bobby, I know they like to mass ban, I bought accounts and preserve it(didn't create it) and do a following of each 100 per day with other ways to reach my audience. Mobile traffic are working very well on app install.

Do you have content locker for CPATeacher? I mean AppWall? I've joined your network and always want to work alongside with you and continue the other thread, but I can't take it how facebook keep ban me.

I've joined MGCash, and want to continue with them, having eye sick lately, and doing exercise for my eyes.

Eyesight blurred for few days, do some relaxation for my eye muscle, recovered for like 3 days and come back again when I started to work, so will continue relax again. LOL

Tom replied and accept the tax form now, I should be able to get paid next month.
Nov 27th - 80 Clicks, 15 Conversion, $8.1 Payout

having eye sick lately, and doing exercise for my eyes.

Every 30 minutes or every hour, take a 5 or 10 minutes break. Just get up and start walking in your appartment/home while you are thinking about your stuff and strategize or think about anything. Go at the window and look outside, look at the trees, cars, the sky and zombies (if you live in that part of the world where people dress up as zombies or you are just very early in the morning and people did not drink their coffee yet).

It will help relax your eyes A LOT. Looking far away in the horizon will help.

Edited: to remove the video from the quote since it served no purpose.

Every 30 minutes or every hour, take a 5 or 10 minutes break. Just get up and start walking in your appartment/home while you are thinking about your stuff and strategize or think about anything. Go at the window and look outside, look at the trees, cars, the sky and zombies (if you live in that part of the world where people dress up as zombies or you are just very early in the morning and people did not drink their coffee yet).

It will help relax your eyes A LOT. Looking far away in the horizon will help.

Edited: to remove the video from the quote since it served no purpose.
Lol zombies, thanks for your advise, yeah I did a eye relax, my eyesight recovered a bit :D
I love to, but we have 2 dogs here that poop everywhere on the small garden, I hate to smell their poop.

Nov 28th - 48 Clicks, 12 Conversion, $7.8 Payout

Hope to reach the highest amount by 30th to accumulate my first payout.

Update: Done all the time consuming job, added 80 account more.
Total around I guess 350 account, about 100 account got banned.

Today the account will start do the straight forward job.

Been holding back for full attack, asked my AM for my doubt, he said Okay, now I'm gonna to do it for full.
Wait for my good earning. :) Hoping for $50 a day.

IG is not cracking down big time! alot of accounts getting ban and also the bot now has alot of errors and limits with the new updates IG put in place :(

IG is not cracking down big time! alot of accounts getting ban and also the bot now has alot of errors and limits with the new updates IG put in place :(
Yeah, saw it from OGMobi, many user experiences the same error as well. Plenty of account facing errors, some got banned, guess sooner all got banned.

banners
Back