The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Journey with Bing and Clickbank $50 to $100 Per day

Does Bing approve this type of keywords? "make money online" "paid surveys"

i added these keywords but my keywords went for editorial Review.

Allow "make money online"
Disallow "paid survey" due to scam

If you see pending or reviews keyword then you delete them then again same keywords are working

Update 8th April

Campaigns
clicks - 70
Spent - $5.081
sales - $103.38
Profits- $98.299
ROI- +1934%

Today Morning I Checked and surprised that one sale 31$ + 72$ Upsell

zqId4Y7.png
Awesome Result bro ... Can you please tell me which tracking tool you are using for your PPC campaign ...

Update 19th April

Campaigns
clicks - 52
Spent - $5.33
sales - $3.44
Profits- $1.89 LOSS

ROI- -35%

S2xarfz.png

I deleted some campaigns!

Only
Battery and survival campaigns

i m happy for high profit

Update 20th April

Campaigns
clicks - 72
Spent - $5.73
sales - $103.91
Profits- $98.18

ROI- +1713%

$31 sale + $72 Upsell = $103

W9OFaiv.png
You are killing it bro.

I want to know how you do keyword research.

I was researching keywords with bing keywords tools and I got these results for my keywords.

Can you tell me if it is good to bid on these keywords?

Will that give me enough clicks or not?

See attachment.
bing.png

You are killing it bro.

I want to know how you do keyword research.

I was researching keywords with bing keywords tools and I got these results for my keywords.

Can you tell me if it is good to bid on these keywords?

Will that give me enough clicks or not?

See attachment.
View attachment 8985
they are suggested bid! you do not follow them! you bid between rs 5 to rs 20 only means $0.05 to $0.30 only best

Bad Luck! my bing account is zero fund! i tried deposit many times but failed declined payment! i chat live chat but he told me repair bing error for indian cards!

ITcU2Kp.png

You see Declined Payment!

PTdy9Xz.png

email sent me

As per our Engineering team, the ongoing issue wherein our Indian Advertisers who are having declined payments yet amount have been deducted from their bank accounts is expected to be resolved around 04/26/2017.

Any declined transaction or payment should be reversed or refunded back to your bank account within 7 business days from the date of each payment. So I highly suggest that you call you bank from time to time to check if refunds have been made one at a time.

If no refund will be made after 7 days, we will need again to ask for your updated Bank Statement which will include the debit and credit amounts, date, transaction name, date and amount. And then we can re-escalate the issue.

I completely understand that this experience can be so frustrating however, we can do is wait for the refund and please be assured that I will also keep your ticket number open until the issue has been fully resolved.

MI
Back