The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Journey with Bing and Clickbank $50 to $100 Per day

Here are the stats in the picture. Bottom two campaigns. Spent 32 dollars so far.
Product 1 is of almost $70. Product 2 is of $30.
you haven't spend too much yet, the payout is little high, you need more budget to test.
why don't you go with native ads.

Hello Shafi, How is it going buddy?

I am doing a similar campaign. Getting 100 clicks in a day with cost of $0.068 but not getting sales. Feeling frustrated.

you need to test A/B split! you make blog prelanding and squeeze page! which country? Top tier 1 is better! not use top tier 2 and top tier 3!

Last edited:
Well Done!

Do you send the traffic directly to the offer page or you have created a landing page? pre-lander?

If you did, how did you created them?

if clickbank offer has vsl then use direct link on bing ads but desktop only except mobile

if clickbank offer not vsl then product landing page then prelanding blog with cb offer! both devices

Amazing results really!!
I'd like some help with keyword research, and specially match types.
I've tried bing a while ago but I made no money :/

Hi,
What kind of keywords u using?
For example product name "Belly fat loss".
Are u using product name or general keywords such as "how to lose weight"?

I used clickbank in like 2008 or so year, and I am really happy to see someone really doing that again. I wish you good luck in all your doings. How do you plan to continue with your goal or something else like this ? I see that you have something like $500 a month, what is next ?

Hi Shafi,

how's your journey going? Any updates on this follow along? Are you still promoting ClickBank offers? Let us know so we can help ;)

MI
Back