The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Journey with Bing and Clickbank $50 to $100 Per day

Great job bro
How did you learn Internet marketing and I'm beginner I want you give me some advices for how start learn internet marketing

And sorry my English very bad

what countries are you targeting? Ive been spending $0.05 per keyword and doing direct linking but ive got only a few impressions and no clicks. Should i pay more per click or what.

what countries are you targeting? Ive been spending $0.05 per keyword and doing direct linking but ive got only a few impressions and no clicks. Should i pay more per click or what.

If high volume on keywords then work $0.05 bid and more impression if low volume then low impressions! Do not use direct linking but better landing page!

If high volume on keywords then work $0.05 bid and more impression if low volume then low impressions! Do not use direct linking but better landing page!

Thanks a lot man . Do you just use a Wordpress blog (review) as your landing page with the email signup to send them your offer or do you use a one page landing page just to collect their email.

Thanks a lot man . Do you just use a Wordpress blog (review) as your landing page with the email signup to send them your offer or do you use a one page landing page just to collect their email.

Depend your offer! Better landing page with reviews or blogs or squeeze page

Hello Shafi, How is it going buddy?

I am doing a similar campaign. Getting 100 clicks in a day with cost of $0.068 but not getting sales. Feeling frustrated.

Last edited:
Hello Shafi, How is it going buddy?

I am doing a similar campaign. Getting 100 clicks in a day with cost of $0.68 but not getting sales. Feeling frustrated.
test many offers, and see how it goes for you.
and don't forget to track.

Thanks for writing back Tyossef. I promoted 2 products yet. One of them has fairly low CPC but no sale with 100+ hops feels discouraging.

Attachments

• stats.png
    stats.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 67
Thanks for writing back Tyossef. I promoted 2 products yet. One of them has fairly low CPC but no sale with 100+ hops feels discouraging.
how mach did you spend on each offers ?.
and how much is the payout of each ?

Here are the stats in the picture. Bottom two campaigns. Spent 32 dollars so far.
Product 1 payout is $47. Product 2 payout is $30.

Attachments

• stats.png
    stats.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
MI
Back