The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My first $100

BradleyBubbles

affiliate
Okay so I am new to affiliate marketing, I signed up to maxbounty who require you to hit $100 for your first monthly withdrawal to then be entitled to weekly withdrawals.
I am determined to start my affiliate marketing career from next to a 0 investment. I want to hit my first $100 and then use that $100 to reinvest.

So far below are my costs.

A domain name: £6.99
Wix website builder £8 (monthly cost)

I have made a simple landing page for a campaign called “national consumer review - KFC”

I made a basic landing page and headed over to Facebook and logged in using a fake account I made some time ago and joined a bunch of local selling groups in my area.

Once they all accepted me I posted on them advertising “mystery shopper wanted in (local area name)” and gave a little pitch and a sign up link to my landing page.

I have attached my results for you to see, so as shown I made $14 which I thought wasn’t to bad for how little effort I put in and it covers the cost of my monthly wix membership and the domain name.
The problem I had though was after repeating this enough to get that $14 I got a temporary ban from Facebook from joining or posting in groups.

I am now messaging random people directly and hoping for a few leads that way until Saturday when I can repeat but slow down on how heavy I do this method.

Now I know these aren’t big numbers but it is the start of me earning my first $100 and It is a learning curve for me. I was also thinking that maybe I called scale this method by having 10 fake accounts and proxy’s rather then just 1 as if I had done this method with 10 accounts then maybe I would have earnt $144. I have also herd about software that uses the fake accounts to auto add groups and post things for you so I could get this method set on auto if I do enough research.

I will carry on posting updates each day until I hit my first $100.

I am new and I aren’t making good money yet but I hope eventually I am and I plan on been completely transparent like here to help others :)

Attachments

• 9F2BFF8E-4957-4A11-BC77-CB479C78CED7.jpeg
    9F2BFF8E-4957-4A11-BC77-CB479C78CED7.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 138
good luck, even though you don't have a budget to start you can succeed you just need to be brave and never give up.
my advice to try Instagram it has less ban rate then fb, so focus on 5 IG acc for couples of months.

Okay so I am new to affiliate marketing, I signed up to maxbounty who require you to hit $100 for your first monthly withdrawal to then be entitled to weekly withdrawals.
I am determined to start my affiliate marketing career from next to a 0 investment. I want to hit my first $100 and then use that $100 to reinvest.

So far below are my costs.

A domain name: £6.99
Wix website builder £8 (monthly cost)

I have made a simple landing page for a campaign called “national consumer review - KFC”

I made a basic landing page and headed over to Facebook and logged in using a fake account I made some time ago and joined a bunch of local selling groups in my area.

Once they all accepted me I posted on them advertising “mystery shopper wanted in (local area name)” and gave a little pitch and a sign up link to my landing page.

I have attached my results for you to see, so as shown I made $14 which I thought wasn’t to bad for how little effort I put in and it covers the cost of my monthly wix membership and the domain name.
The problem I had though was after repeating this enough to get that $14 I got a temporary ban from Facebook from joining or posting in groups.

I am now messaging random people directly and hoping for a few leads that way until Saturday when I can repeat but slow down on how heavy I do this method.

Now I know these aren’t big numbers but it is the start of me earning my first $100 and It is a learning curve for me. I was also thinking that maybe I called scale this method by having 10 fake accounts and proxy’s rather then just 1 as if I had done this method with 10 accounts then maybe I would have earnt $144. I have also herd about software that uses the fake accounts to auto add groups and post things for you so I could get this method set on auto if I do enough research.

I will carry on posting updates each day until I hit my first $100.

I am new and I aren’t making good money yet but I hope eventually I am and I plan on been completely transparent like here to help others :)

Glad its working for you but this method is not going to last long. The effort your putting into doing this can be put towards something more long term and white hat. So if I were you I would invest all profit made into something stable to build something for a long term future.

Glad its working for you but this method is not going to last long. The effort your putting into doing this can be put towards something more long term and white hat. So if I were you I would invest all profit made into something stable to build something for a long term future.

It is planned that this method would just earn me my first bit of bank balance to go towards starting something more long term and white hat.
Something that I am thinking about doing is buying into builderall and affiliating that as they have a very good affiliating system.
I also am going to start branding myself, I plan on making a Facebook profile , YouTube Chanel and website where I hope to build a following which can be my leads.

It is planned that this method would just earn me my first bit of bank balance to go towards starting something more long term and white hat.
Something that I am thinking about doing is buying into builderall and affiliating that as they have a very good affiliating system.
I also am going to start branding myself, I plan on making a Facebook profile , YouTube Chanel and website where I hope to build a following which can be my leads.

Thats good to hear. Stick to your plan. Most people dont plan and its good to hear you have one.

I don’t see any problem here. Maybe you start will be not that fast and you will not make immediate income, but still this is a great way for you to learn and see how things work with minimum investment. Your story is very encouraging so definitely will keep an eye on your progress.

I hope it will work out for you great. It is just so many possibilities out there that it is hard to score a winning strategy. I have my fingers crossed for all us-newbies to find the right offer and have a smooth ride!

Facebook is now getting stricter on group postings. I am hoping there can be a way to solve this problem aside from using the paid Facebook ads.

What you are doing is affiliate link spamming groups and sending spam messages to FB users. Not only will you get your FB account banned eventually, but you might also get your MaxBounty account closed. If MaxBounty closes your account for spamming or any other contractual violations, you will not get any of your money that you "earned".

You might be making sales now, but it will be very short-lived.

BradleyBubbles was last seen: Jan 12, 2019

Not surprising.

Last edited:
MI
Back