The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My Experience with Affiliate Programs

Gossips

affiliate
I am the owner of popular diet pills. Selling it for about 6 years now. Sometimes life is good and sometimes everything is going down the drain for various reasons. When I was in good shape and tried to find affiliates, majority are not serious, spammers and so on. Nobody is in serious SEO and making money. At some point I lost my account and switched to moreniche affiliate program to sell similar product as mine. I noticed that from making 10 sales a day on my web sites, it went down to 1. Do they steal sales or they just have security in place where everything has to be verified. If 2nd is the case, I think they do manual verification and "forget" to credit affiliate for the sale. I can't find any other reasons why sales went down. Product is not that different from what I used to sell....

You've made a good point, but I'm sure there's an explanation as to why your affiliate sales went down.

I would suggest you compare your previous product and the current product you're promoting. Also look at how you promoted the previous product versus how you are promoting the current product.

You should also note that some products are more "sellable" than others. It all comes down to the benefits of the product, your target marketing, your reach and the landing page. If you don't reach the right audience, you won't be able to make sales - you need to reach users that's interested in what you're promoting.

Getting back to the initial point - why your sales have dropped after adopting a new affiliate product. You should take into consideration:

• Is the new product more expensive than the previous product?
  • How does the previous product's landing page compare to the new one?
  • Are you using the same marketing methods you used to promote the previous product?
  • Is the new product really better than the previous one you promoted?
  • Price wise - how does the two compare? Is the new product more expensive than the previous one?

You should also consider doing research about a product before choosing the product as your "affiliate product".

These tips should help you determine why the new product doesn't sell as good as the previous one.

Message me if you need more help :)

banners
Back