The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Experience With Affiliate Marketing! NEED HELP! PLEASE!

BoyWithGlasses

affiliate
Hi my name is Aiden, and I recently discovered affiliate marketing in late February of this year. I decided to try affiliate marketing first organically and failed. Then I tried paid ads, once again I failed, from that point I had spent $40 on ads. I felt hopeless, I had spent $40 with no returns.
It wasn't until around April 22 when I discovered a new product and decided I'm going to try this one last time, I had ran the ads for about 1 week then something amazing happened I got my first sale. I jumped up and down realizes I had made money for the first time in my life. Then I was like I just need to keep the same thing running, and not touch anything. I week later I had spent the money I had just earned with no return. But then a couple days later I got another sale on May 9th then on 10th I was holy shit I'm going to be successful.
Now to the current date I haven't gotten a sale since I have changed and researched so much spending at least 2 to 3 hours a day not being able to replicate the success. Unfortunately I have no tracking, I've reached out to others, with little to no answer. I was hoping this could possibly be the answer to my solutions from this form.

Attachments

• 1685545633995.png
    1685545633995.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 1685545649256.png
    1685545649256.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 44
More details are needed for proper understanding of the solution to your issue. What product you promoted, where you promoted, etc.

That looks like a ClickBank offer I once saw.

1685545633995.png​

{ ...} is used to mean substitution

either your keyword or the Tagline they suggest (|[the text])

You did modify that ad correctly?

sales vary --then average out to a median amount with the larger click number law of large numbers.

So, 40/2 may not be the real costs,after 500-1000 clicks ...

It's a numbers game. If you are doing PPC search engine ads it's also a bidding per keyword game.

But you will not get constancy immediately.

You need to use a tracker unless you understand server logs and programming in order to optimize many events.

I have no tracking, I've reached out to others, with little to no answer.

They don't respond because you are not presenting the most importan details andmore than 75% of those details come from a tracker. If you are going to do something, do it right or not at all.

We can help. but you must have the tools in place, like a tracker, so we can help. We are in the data business. Everything we do is based on data. If you are not collecting data from a tracker, then you are operating a pizza shop without an oven, or driving a car at night without lights! The trackers are the most important tool any and all of us use.

In addition to the data, information about your creatives, your lander(s), your budget, your paid traffic source, your split testing, and the info on the offer you are promoting need to be revealed to us.

Sherlock Holmes
"Data, data, data, I cannot make bricks without clay"

Thankyou guys so much for this information, I'm the process of learning. I didn't know if this community was very active. I got so many replies ill be posting a updated, information on the forums once I can post links.
Also to answer, "I've reached out to others, with little to know answer" I meant like on other affiliate help sites. That's my bad on my end."
I will be learning a tracking tool that's free because I don't have a lot of income that I can test this stuff with.

Thats the thing ,having a consistent and good online income its not easy and i think in fact its very dificult and thats way people choose their traditional job route
So to succed in this field you need to be ambitious and you must never give up easy
If you are a person that give up easy i am sory but its not for you

As many others mentioned before, we recommend to get a basic understanding on how to integrate trackers with your ad network and most effectively use them to analyze your campaigns. For example, you can take a look at guides we've prepared for advertisers who use our platform, where each step is given with the video instruction:

Also I think it's always useful to consider other factors that could lead to your situation. Like, whether your creative is good enough to attract audience or not, or maybe you need to test different ad formats to find the best performing one, etc.

Hope you will find your way to become successful affiliate!

MI
Back