The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My earning with CPAGrip

For me Best option Is YouTube because Is not that hard to rank A video you can even buy some HR views for just 0.7$-1000views . I have many friends using Seo to drive traffic and they never had problems with being penalized by Google. Content locking Is not the only option you have...you can use link locker and file locker too. You can go and register on any cpa network with Content locking and see how they work,its really simple. I really dont know does ppv networks allow content locking.
Can you tell me , where you can buy 1000 views by 0.7$

usually 3 works best for me but sometimes its 5 offers so i think it depends on niche ;)

I use private source but QQTube.com still works fine and you can get 1000 RT views for 0.7$.

Yeah I typically run 3 for each device type. So 3 mobile and 3 desktop. I also target certain offers towards certain demographics of the niche. So you're using the Youtube method?

For me Best option Is YouTube because Is not that hard to rank A video you can even buy some HR views for just 0.7$-1000views . I have many friends using Seo to drive traffic and they never had problems with being penalized by Google. Content locking Is not the only option you have...you can use link locker and file locker too. You can go and register on any cpa network with Content locking and see how they work,its really simple. I really dont know does ppv networks allow content locking.

pmed you bro

Yeah I typically run 3 for each device type. So 3 mobile and 3 desktop. I also target certain offers towards certain demographics of the niche. So you're using the Youtube method?
I do that too and i always add some fresh offers to my list after a while :) i found out that offers with question marks works best for me,like "How many Triangles Do You See?" "Which Do You Like More Papa Johns or Dominos?" etc
... Yeah im using youtube method but its not gaming hacks or some blackhat stuff...

pmed you bro
Check out conversations ;)

Last edited:
I do that too and i always add some fresh offers to my list after a while :) i found out that offers with question marks works best for me,like "How many Triangles Do You See?" "Which Do You Like More Papa Johns or Dominos?" etc
... Yeah im using youtube method but its not gaming hacks or some blackhat stuff...

Check out conversations ;)
Good stuff. Yeah gaming is pretty saturated. Actually I feel that content locking is a great low income start for anyone looking to get into affiliate marketing. I mean it doesn't really cost anything to get it up in running. Its a great way to learn and build some profit to proceed in other online ventures.

Great work. Can you share which method your are doing.

Like i said its Youtube,unlisted method ;)

Good stuff. Yeah gaming is pretty saturated. Actually I feel that content locking is a great low income start for anyone looking to get into affiliate marketing. I mean it doesn't really cost anything to get it up in running. Its a great way to learn and build some profit to proceed in other online ventures.

Now it costs,you need to buy views if you want to rank well...last year we could boost videos with sites like vagex and rank easily but thats history :D

Hi Neo what type of content you use ?
softwares??

Hi Mohamed. I cant tell you that,im sorry but if you got any other questions about content locking pls feel free to ask i will help if i can ;)
No problem bro i'm just want to know what is the best type of content to lock
Thanks Nio keep going :)

No problem bro i'm just want to know what is the best type of content to lock
Thanks Nio keep going :)

Basically you need something that people looking for,there is no best type of content ;) i'll give you an example...people are always looking for free antivirus,you can make a video about Avast antivirus (or blog post),then find link from where they can download it for free and lock that link with Link Locker. I like to target US,CA,AU because they have email/zip submits and they are free for user...so what i do here is,i give them real,good info or whatever they looking for in exchange for 2 minutes of their time...if you thinking,why would someone do a survey if they can find that link on google? Believe me there always be people who dont know how to use internet :) Thats it,find popular things,make good video,description,thumbnail,buy fake views,fake likes,make good Link Locker and start making $$$.

Question: you are getting traffic from organically ranked YT videos, or from paid in-stream ads on YT?

Im getting organic traffic from YT and sometimes from google.

Last edited:
Basically you need something that people looking for,there is no best type of content ;) i'll give you an example...people are always looking for free antivirus,you can make a video about Avast antivirus (or blog post),then find link from where they can download it for free and lock that link with Link Locker. I like to target US,CA,AU because they have email/zip submits and they are free for user...so what i do here is,i give them real,good info or whatever they looking for in exchange for 2 minutes of they time...if you thinking,why would someone do a survey if they can find that link on google? Believe me there always be people who dont know how to use internet :) Thats it,find popular things,make good video,description,thumbnail,buy fake views,fake likes,make good Link Locker and start making $$$.

Im getting organic traffic from YT and sometimes from google.
Thank you very much Neo. You are the best :)

Last edited:
Hello Neo, Congrs for your this huge earnings. 2925 views $83.00 That's really great. I've few blogs And I'm getting good amounts of traffics there all most 20K {20000} traffics daily. But I'm not earning so much there. But after seeing your this post, I'm now seriously thinking to do something big. By The way, I've few questions.

Is this something like ADsense? AS well Adsesne giving CPC for keywords based but how CPAGrip pay us? What we need to earn money money with this? I'm highly interested to generate 2000-3000$/monthly as well I'm a High School Guy. So, don't have too much time but I've already few good blogs.

Suppose, I've a Movie Download Sites where people can download the sites. So, What I'll do there? I'll do Download link locker+ Content locker .So, I can make 2 profits in one.. So, is it possible? I'm doing SEO for more then any years. So, i know how get more traffics. And I'm getting Asian Traffics mostly as well USA, UK traffics are paying more on ADsense or is there anything there on CPAGrip?

Thank you very much Neo. You are the best :)

Sure mate i'm glad i can help ;)

Hello Neo, Congrs for your this huge earnings. 2925 views $83.00 That's really great. I've few blogs And I'm getting good amounts of traffics there all most 20K {20000} traffics daily. But I'm not earning so much there. But after seeing your this post, I'm now seriously thinking to do something big. By The way, I've few questions.

Is this something like ADsense? AS well Adsesne giving CPC for keywords based but how CPAGrip pay us? What we need to earn money money with this? I'm highly interested to generate 2000-3000$/monthly as well I'm a High School Guy. So, don't have too much time but I've already few good blogs.

Suppose, I've a Movie Download Sites where people can download the sites. So, What I'll do there? I'll do Download link locker+ Content locker .So, I can make 2 profits in one.. So, is it possible? I'm doing SEO for more then any years. So, i know how get more traffics. And I'm getting Asian Traffics mostly as well USA, UK traffics are paying more on ADsense or is there anything there on CPAGrip?

Hi TonmoyParves. Wow that's pretty nice amount of traffic. CPA stands for Cost Per Action its not like AdSense,basically user need to do something (fill out the survey,download an app...) before they can get file,link or whatever you giving them. If you want to create website where they can download movies all you need to do is,create post and lock link where they can download that movie with URL/File Locker. Asian traffic has low payouts on CPA networks but USA and UK have good converting offers from 1$-7$ per lead. You can send me PM and tell me what are blogs about,so i can give you some advice...Btw making money on copyrighted material is illegal.

Last edited:
Sure mate i'm glad i can help ;)

Hi TonmoyParves. Wow that's pretty nice amount of traffic. CPA stands for Cost Per Action its not like AdSense,basically user need to do something (fill out the survey,download an app...) before they can get file,link or whatever you giving them. If you want to create website where they can download movies all you need to do is,create post and lock link where they can download that movie with URL/File Locker. Asian traffic has low payouts on CPA networks but USA and UK have good converting offers from 1$-7$ per lead. You can send me PM and tell me what are blogs about,so i can give you some advice...Btw making money on copyrighted material is illegal.

Done ..Check Pm :)

@Neo

I have read your post and I have realized that I didn't know about this type of content locking. Only those simple pay with like conent locker. And this is simply brilliant :)

I have few questions:
1. You mentioned you are using YT organic videos.
Assuming you are linking in annotations and in video description. but are you linking to your own landing page on your own domain and hosting or simply directly to cpagrid?
2. Are there any restriction in terms of the type of content that can be locked? I didn't found any on their website.
3. Are you using any type of 3rd part tracking software like prosper202?
4. Have you tried it with paid traffic?

Thanks

@Neo

I have read your post and I have realized that I didn't know about this type of content locking. Only those simple pay with like conent locker. And this is simply brilliant :)

I have few questions:
1. You mentioned you are using YT organic videos.
Assuming you are linking in annotations and in video description. but are you linking to your own landing page on your own domain and hosting or simply directly to cpagrid?
2. Are there any restriction in terms of the type of content that can be locked? I didn't found any on their website.
3. Are you using any type of 3rd part tracking software like prosper202?
4. Have you tried it with paid traffic?

Thanks

Yeah i know that type of content locking. You can double lock your important content with both lockers,first they like or share your page (you will get some more free traffic and social signals for your website),after that they do the survey and you get the $$$. Here are the answers to your questions:

1. I have landing pages on my own domains and sometimes i use simple landing pages from CPAGrip.

2. There are no restrictions you can lock any type of content but its best to stay away from copyrighted material. If you want to lock movies for example,you can register on MGCash they have good prehosted landing page that you can use.

3. I didnt use tracking software so far,only bitly url shortener lol

4. No but i will try this method with SEO :ninja:

banners
Back