The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My earning with CPAGrip

Neo

affiliate
I'm working on content locking and free traffic...this is my first year in internet marketing...here is my MTD so far...

C7PpKD4.png

and my alltime with CPAGrip

JT71c86.png

How is this content locking working? I can tell from its name what it does, but how does it get you money? What do your visitors have to do to unlock the content? Is it like those WP plugins where you need to share or tweet to see the content?

And what network u use for this? Seems pretty profitable, 13$ from 1400 views, I guess with adsense you won't get even half of that, right?

For example u create a great post about how to make money and to people see that post they have to unlock the page by doing surveys...Yeah something like that WP plugin but they dont need to share or like...I'm using CPAGrip. Actually mate 1400views and 13$ is shit i should have at least 50$ but im just testing some things...

How is this content locking working? I can tell from its name what it does, but how does it get you money? What do your visitors have to do to unlock the content? Is it like those WP plugins where you need to share or tweet to see the content?

And what network u use for this? Seems pretty profitable, 13$ from 1400 views, I guess with adsense you won't get even half of that, right?
For web the people usually have to do surveys, sign up for giveaways, things like that. There are also some installs which are mostly adware.

Then you get mobile pin submits, mobile app installs, things of that nature

Thanks for your answer.

Meanwhile I searched a bit about this and I understand how it works, sort of. I'll look more into it, since I have a website that I want to monetize better, for the moment I get only 2-3$ per day from adsense and it has about 1k pageviews per day.

I googled some content networks and I found:
Offer Wall, Content Locking, Affiliate Marketing Solutions | Adscend Media
Content Locking Network - ContentLocking.com - cpalead's network?
Content Locking | Global Performance Marketing | AdWork Media

Do you (or anyone else) have any experience with these networks for content locking?

Thanks again.

PS: I see on 4th June you got 78$ from 2200 visits.. nice

That would be nice :D I guess I'll try it, but are these offers responsive? 75% of my website's traffic is mobile and if the content locking offers aren't responsive, this won't work for me

Thanks again for your answers

Yes they are,u have mobile and desktop offers...US traffic converts very well on content locking because all offers are email/zip submits or downloads.

That would be nice :D I guess I'll try it, but are these offers responsive? 75% of my website's traffic is mobile and if the content locking offers aren't responsive, this won't work for me

Thanks again for your answers

I work with alot of mobile incent traffic. PM me your site and I can see if I have any tips for you

Yes i lock my content...i know i have bad CR as i said im testing few things right now...i the end i dont really care for CR and EPC all i care about is money on my acc ;)

I have been with this network for a long time now (2+ years) and know the owner pretty well. Honestly its one of the best networks for incentivized traffic!

I'm back with another newbie question for Neo, but everyone with experience with content locking who can answer is very welcomed

What traffic source your use for sending people to the sites where you use content locking? Because I've searched a bit and apparently this doesn't work ok on sites that rely on organic SEO traffic, simply because they all seem to get penalized after a few days after adding content locking on the site, probably because they encourage better user experience and when they see the bounce rate increasing because of the content locking, they drop the sites.

I searched about this and many guys complained about it. So considering my site is relying only on SEO traffic, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use content locking on it.

So, what traffic sources should I use for this? PPC probably not, I guess it can get too expensive and probably hard to get any positive ROI. That leaves me with...PPV maybe? Or what?

Thanks

For me Best option Is YouTube because Is not that hard to rank A video you can even buy some HR views for just 0.7$-1000views . I have many friends using Seo to drive traffic and they never had problems with being penalized by Google. Content locking Is not the only option you have...you can use link locker and file locker too. You can go and register on any cpa network with Content locking and see how they work,its really simple. I really dont know does ppv networks allow content locking.

For me Best option Is YouTube because Is not that hard to rank A video you can even buy some HR views for just 0.7$-1000views . I have many friends using Seo to drive traffic and they never had problems with being penalized by Google. Content locking Is not the only option you have...you can use link locker and file locker too. You can go and register on any cpa network with Content locking and see how they work,its really simple. I really dont know does ppv networks allow content locking.

I also use content locking via CPA Grip. How many offers do you usually have displayed on your locker?

MI
Back