The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My earning with CPAGrip

Hello, Neo!
Can I ask you a question?
Do you download a lot of video at certain keywords? That is to say doorways on YouTube.
Or you load really high quality and useful video?

For me Best option Is YouTube because Is not that hard to rank A video you can even buy some HR views for just 0.7$-1000views . I have many friends using Seo to drive traffic and they never had problems with being penalized by Google. Content locking Is not the only option you have...you can use link locker and file locker too. You can go and register on any cpa network with Content locking and see how they work,its really simple. I really dont know does ppv networks allow content locking.

Sir i have a question?? What kind of niches are trending in USA and UK country?? Can u give me example sir? And what is the tips in SEO sorry im newbie sir hehe thnk you

Sir, Thats awesome earnings! I am also on CPAGrip but just made 500$ in like 8 months.
I was using Youtube since its was easy to rank (301 method), but its now dead.
So how are your earnings after 301 Death? HR still work to rank?

What other methods is useful for CPA Incentive? Social? Or what type of niches?

don`t trick people, this method is dead ;)

I dont know what are u talking about...it works really "fine" for me ;)
UMSIEpz.png

Sir, Thats awesome earnings! I am also on CPAGrip but just made 500$ in like 8 months.
I was using Youtube since its was easy to rank (301 method), but its now dead.
So how are your earnings after 301 Death? HR still work to rank?

What other methods is useful for CPA Incentive? Social? Or what type of niches?

i didnt say i use 301 method and yes 301 is not working anymore thank god for that,there was too many spam on yt...HR views are still working and you should try that. You can try SEO for incentive CPA i didnt try promoting on social media.

Sir i have a question?? What kind of niches are trending in USA and UK country?? Can u give me example sir? And what is the tips in SEO sorry im newbie sir hehe thnk you

Dont think in that way mate...
Think like this..

Step 1 : Which "things" people are looking for?
Step 2 : Is that "thing" free? (Like ebook,guide,tutorial...) If it is,you are good to go.
Step 3 : Make website or landing page
Step 4 : Make video about how they can download that from your website or landing page and give them some useful information.
Step 5 : Upload video and boost it with some HR views and some likes
Step 6 : Wait for cha-ching sound $$$ :fix:

Just don't give up if your first idea fails keep trying... it took me few months to test different niches and landing pages,just keep pushing and you will find a goldmine trust me! ;)

Last edited:
banners
Back