The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My 5k month from Free Traffic!

Can you tell us what methods you shared?

Or Do you have any link with your working method?

Im waiting for answer because you forcing member to write success story. It's okay. But a lot of moderators and I can't find one working method for no investment.

What are you talking about? Who is forcing anybody to post these success stories? What azgold said is true. Losing motivation and getting discouraged is a huge reason why a lot of people fail in this industry.

Also, nobody is going to give you their free traffic source. That's profit suicide.

Can you tell us what methods you shared?

He said that he used social marketing.
I use social media.

Do you have any link with your working method?

He hasn't done a follow-along journey, don't know if he will but there are lots of journeys, case studies and tutorials in the forums for you to read.

Im waiting for answer because you forcing member to write success story.

Ahhhh, no. No, we don't, not ever in any way.

But a lot of moderators and I can't find one working method for no investment.

A lot of our moderators told you that? Huh! Have you tried any methods with no investment? Remember, @Chris Porter is putting sweat equity into this. He's getting sign ups and sending content to his subscribers. He's not just sticking a direct link on a social account. He's not spending money for advertising, he's using his time and labour instead.

Also, gaining subscribers isn't costing him money but his autoresponder is. He didn't say his tools were free, he said his traffic was free.

He said that he used social marketing.

He hasn't done a follow-along journey, don't know if he will but there are lots of journeys, case studies and tutorials in the forums for you to read.

Ahhhh, no. No, we don't, not ever in any way.

A lot of our moderators told you that? Huh! Have you tried any methods with no investment? Remember, @Chris Porter is putting sweat equity into this. He's getting sign ups and sending content to his subscribers. He's not just sticking a direct link on a social account. He's not spending money for advertising, he's using his time and labour instead.

Also, gaining subscribers isn't costing him money but his autoresponder is. He didn't say his tools were free, he said his traffic was free.
I actually dont even use autoresponders or anything lol ;) All the income I made was done by investing nothing.

I do agree with you buddy, you can for sure get a lot from the online jobs. I have discovered tat we have some weaknesss that makes us end up not having some money. It is because we are always lacking that patience that is needed. For sure you can not start making thousands of dollars the first day you join the business. Be sure that you will climb the ladder slowly till you reach the peak.

MI
Back