The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

MundoMedia secretly deduct my $3000 commission

marketscout

affiliate
I can not believe it I register this account just to start a blame,but I think I have do this to prevent further loss for other affiliates.I do not speak english well,but I will try to make it clear.

In the last month which is May, I was promoting a MX mobile subscription offer from MundoMedia, I was doing arbitrage which is subcontracted that offer to another affiliate whom have MX telcel traffics.

at the first few days there were only a few conversions per day, but on May 19, all of a sudden the conversion rise to 470, I was worried about quality problems, and hoping to have a bump as well,so on the same day I get contact with my AM Sunny asking to check the convertion quality and hopefully have a payout bump.

she promise she will go check with the quality but then she disapear and have no response,so I believe that the quality is fine,so I make the payment to my sub-affiliate.

when in June 8 I loggin to my account to check my last month commission I was lose my mind,it's only about $1600 left,which suppose to be $4600.

and then I contact with Sunny,she said it was fraud convertions.when I ask her why did not you tell me right in the day of May 19 or so.she says the quality is fine at that time,which is redicucous because about 90% of my convertions happend in May 19 and 20,she says at that time the quality is fine and now she says that is fraud and decuct the commission without noticing previously.

what kind a cpa network that is,when you doing good,they said the quality is fine yet deduct the commission secretly in the next month payday.

I suggest you guys stop working with this kind of unhonest network.

Your first post and you are bashing Mundomedia :D. Mundomedia is one of the finest network out there and i have been using them for years without any problem. To be honest they had one of the most friendliest AM out there, unlike maxbounty whose AM doesn't respond. If it would have a different network then you would have never seen a single penny as others just ban account without payment. Be thankful that it's paying you atleast $1600. The advertisers at Mundomedia make it very clear in the offer description that if they find fraudulent lead or sales, then they won't pay you for those leads/sales.

I think you should blame your sub-affiliate rather than mundomedia as you yourself isn't sure about the traffic source and its quality. Lastly, the quality of the leads can't be determined on the same day, it need some time to determine that. All depends on when and how fast the leads unsubscribed. I would rather consider you lucky as your account is still alive and you are getting paid a fraction of what you made deducting fraudulent leads.

Your first post and you are bashing Mundomedia :D. Mundomedia is one of the finest network out there and i have been using them for years without any problem. To be honest they had one of the most friendliest AM out there, unlike maxbounty whose AM doesn't respond. If it would have a different network then you would have never seen a single penny as others just ban account without payment. Be thankful that it's paying you atleast $1600. The advertisers at Mundomedia make it very clear in the offer description that if they find fraudulent lead or sales, then they won't pay you for those leads/sales.

I think you should blame your sub-affiliate rather than mundomedia as you yourself isn't sure about the traffic source and its quality. Lastly, the quality of the leads can't be determined on the same day, it need some time to determine that. All depends on when and how fast the leads unsubscribed. I would rather consider you lucky as your account is still alive and you are getting paid a fraction of what you made deducting fraudulent leads.
most the $1600 left from other offers,but apparently you are from the same party with MundoMedia,why deduct my commission without noticing?why the AM said the quality is fine at the time of May,she did not tell me about the quality issue untill I ask her in 12 June.

most the $1600 left from other offers,but apparently you are from the same party with MundoMedia,why deduct my commission without noticing?why the AM said the quality is fine at the time of May,she did not tell me about the quality issue untill I ask her in 12 June.
First of all, i am a publisher just like you and not the same party as mundomedia just like you have said.

Secondly, now you are claiming that your AM said the quality is fine which she didn't as per your first statement. Please cross check your own wordings which i have quoted below. On the top of that you were impatient and simply assumed that your quality is fine without even confirming it from your AM.
at the first few days there were only a few conversions per day, but on May 19, all of a sudden the conversion rise to 470, I was worried about quality problems, and hoping to have a bump as well,so on the same day I get contact with my AM Sunny asking to check the convertion quality and hopefully have a payout bump.

she promise she will go check with the quality but then she disapear and have no response,so I believe that the quality is fine,so I make the payment to my sub-affiliate.

Lastly, if they had to steal your money then they would steal it all. They are simply paying you for your valid leads and deducted the amount for the fraudulent leads. If the advertiser isn't going to pay for fraudulent leads then how can they pay for it. You didn't push traffic to your offers directly, your sub-affiliates did send the traffic and brought you leads. So you should ask your sub-affiliate about the kind of traffic they sent. I feel sorry for you but its your mistake.

First of all, i am a publisher just like you and not the same party as mundomedia just like you have said.

Secondly, now you are claiming that your AM said the quality is fine which she didn't as per your first statement. Please cross check your own wordings which i have quoted below. On the top of that you were impatient and simply assumed that your quality is fine without even confirming it from your AM.

Lastly, if they had to steal your money then they would steal it all. They are simply paying you for your valid leads and deducted the amount for the fraudulent leads. If the advertiser isn't going to pay for fraudulent leads then how can they pay for it. You didn't push traffic to your offers directly, your sub-affiliates did send the traffic and brought you leads. So you should ask your sub-affiliate about the kind of traffic they sent. I feel sorry for you but its your mistake.
actually I have already try get contact with my AM multipal times to confirm if the quality was fine and if I can swith from monthly payment to weekly but without response,and how do you know I didn't.

Let's see if we can get the other side of the story from @mundomedia in order to settle this. Mundo has been around a long time and has a great following with publishers. I'm sure @internalsoul has identified a good bit, if not all, of the issues.

Let's see if we can get the other side of the story from @mundomedia in order to settle this. Mundo has been around a long time and has a great following with publishers. I'm sure @internalsoul has identified a good bit, if not all, of the issues.
I have already passed this thread link to my AM of mundomedia, so that someone from their team can make a comment here. It's sunday so can expect it today but later tomorrow.

Hey guys,

I'm an AM at Mundo, although I am not Sunny. I will be meeting with Sunny end of next week and will find out what happened. If anyone has questions feel free to send me a Skype message - dmassicotteday - I would be happy to answer any of your concerns or questions.

As an aside, brokering offers is very common and the best way to avoid getting burned is to wait until you are paid before paying your partners/affiliates.

banners
Back