The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

#Mpire don't make payment. (Closed - No Proof of Claim)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tan(wei)

It's a terrible business experience with Mpire, a Canada Network. It's a liar. They changed the quality feedback and broke their promise with non-reasonable PROOF to deduct your payment at the end. At the beginning, they told your quality is good and asked you to boost volume. Next? They won't pay you on the pay day. Victoria is my AM, not efficient and not professional either. So terrible!

Like so many others like yourself, it appears the only reason you joined our community so you could complain about a network. This is a "Disputes & Resolutions" forum, not a complaints forum.

You must post proof of your claim within 24 hours or this thread will be deleted.

Also, they are not an approved vendor here, so I am not certain they will respond.

Hi T J Tutor, I uploaded the chat history via skype between mpire and I. What I was saying is true. It's allright if they will repley. but I think I should let other partners know Mpire is not a safe network to do business with.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 35
Hi T J Tutor, I uploaded the chat history via skype between mpire and I. What I was saying is true. It's allright if they will repley.

This is not proof of anything but a conversation. Proof is a screen shot of your account demonstrating you have money not being paid.

but I think I should let other partners know Mpire is not a safe network to do business with.

This is not a warning to members forum, this is not a complaints forum, this is not a name calling forum. This is a "Disputes & Resolutions" forum.

This is not proof of anything but a conversation. Proof is a screen shot of your account demonstrating you have money not being paid.

This is not a warning to members forum, this is not a complaints forum, this is not a name calling forum. This is a "Disputes & Resolutions" forum.

Hi, please don't be angry. I think this is a dispute. When the payment day came over, Mpire disabled my account, so I can't log in my account. So I have to send the skype chat history to demonstrate they confirmed my quality is good and would pay me soon. but no payment at the end.

Hi, please don't be angry. I think this is a dispute. When the payment day came over, Mpire disabled my account, so I can't log in my account. So I have to send the skype chat history to demonstrate they confirmed my quality is good and would pay me soon. but no payment at the end.

Anyway, it's a way to let other partners know. Keep them safe on some certain.

Anyway, it's a way to let other partners know. Keep them safe on some certain.

Once more, this is not a warning forum, this is not a forum to report networks as scams. This forum is strictly for resolving disputes. No exceptions. 99.999% of the time, it is the publisher/affiliate that violates the TOS of the network and/or the advertiser.

You have not provided any proof of wrong doing by the network. Therefore, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back