The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Well, that depends on the kind of automation you want to implement.

The usual automation in our business (Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, CPA Marketing) is the use of an autoresponder, e.g Aweber, in the backend. That's no challenge.

If you want more "automation" in your business, you have to use outsourcing to let tasks be done. You will be only a kind of manager putting the various results together.
But that can be indeed a challenge, especially seen from the required budget ;)

Well, that depends on the kind of automation you want to implement.

The usual automation in our business (Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, CPA Marketing) is the use of an autoresponder, e.g Aweber, in the backend. That's no challenge.

If you want more "automation" in your business, you have to use outsourcing to let tasks be done. You will be only a kind of manager putting the various results together.
But that can be indeed a challenge, especially seen from the required budget ;)

Budgets should never be a constraint to automation. In fact the chief objective of automation is cost savings! In my opinion, an automated business development solution should primarily target cost reduction and then offer additional product features.

Budgets should never be a constraint to automation. In fact the chief objective of automation is cost savings! In my opinion, an automated business development solution should primarily target cost reduction and then offer additional product features.
Of course automation should finally result in cost- and especially time savings.
But I thought of the beginning of a business when all these launches are more a question of budget and investments ;)

I do believe that there are several changes that you will come across when you automate all the business process. They will be both positive and negative. The positive ones is being able to increase productivity. You will be having machines do the work and they can not get tired thus being in a position where you can get more. You will also experience change were you make several people loose their jobs through replacements.

banners
Back