The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Motivated Online Affiliate

cfcarter1

affiliate
Hello I'm Sandra,
I joined this forum because of the many great resources available for those of us who are new to marketing or who are already doing fine and are willing to share some insight and knowledge on current and future trends in online marketing. I am considered a motivated affiliate because I am always doing research on how to get better with advertising and customer satisfaction. I am a life long learner who enjoy reading and blogging. I appreciate the opportunity to get to know you all in the affiliate fix community.

Have a great day!

I joined for similar reasons - to learn more and help build up an affiliate program for a company I work with.... Look forward to seeing how to improve my craft!

Welcome here ,you will learn a lot of useful things .I am also enjoy this great forum and i learn a lot from him

Hello I'm Sandra,
I joined this forum because of the many great resources available for those of us who are new to marketing or who are already doing fine and are willing to share some insight and knowledge on current and future trends in online marketing. I am considered a motivated affiliate because I am always doing research on how to get better with advertising and customer satisfaction. I am a life long learner who enjoy reading and blogging. I appreciate the opportunity to get to know you all in the affiliate fix community.

Have a great day!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

banners
Back