The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Most Advice Given for Making Money Online is Completely Useless

D

djbaxter

Most Common Advice Given for Making Money Online is Completely Useless to You ? Here is Why
The Keyword Academy
October 21st, 2011

Believe it or not, most of the information out there about making money online and internet marketing falls is useless because it falls into one of 3 categories:

1) Out of date information based on what worked in the past.
2) Relevant information and probably correct but really not very actionable.
3) Mostly marketing hype and exists only to get you to read more or to keep seeking for that next breakthrough secret.

If you read a lot of internet marketing websites, or even participate in multiple programs such as TKA, you eventually realize that you have to start producing valuable content at some point and stop reading about how others have made their way in the online marketing world.

Read more...

I agree with you that we have so many scams and other suspicious way of earning money online, but people still believe it and they will believe it as many want to get easy money online.

How to make money online? Sell worthless BS ebooks about...HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE! Brilliant! Or you can just give 'em away, and then spam the hell out of the email list you've created. :D

Most "Make Money Online" websites are just web based infomercials. Be very cautious if you ever Google this term. If the page includes a picture of a Mercedes, Porsche, or other exotic automobile...then RUN!

Yes, the whole world is full of people that want to make money on line.
And there are thousands of people trying to sell them programs and systems.
We can't all be millionaires !
It is very hard to find out what is viable and what is not.

Unfortunately, no matter how you slice it, "You need the HOW TO, to get to the KNOW HOW"

Here"s to Persistence

…and whatever article was written it won’t work if you do not have the persistence and attitude that will make you succeed.

It is because the - i won't say guru okay- the people who are expert will not really want you to be expert like them because they can't sell things to you anymore.. unless ofcourse you will pay them a.. 27 per month or 47 monthly fee to attend their training. But even so i don't think the expert will tell you all everything at once otherwise you will not pay the monthly fee anymore if you suddenly know everything, so it comes on installment basis like monthly topic isn't it? I never join a training like that, I wanted to but the problem was $ ahem...
Many of us including me are reading ebooks, blogs but then there is always lacking in those informations, because sometimes the writer themselves have no clue on how to earn online or have been trying but never get result. It is easy to rewrite PLR articles but doesn't mean that you practice what you rewrite.

I think the topic "making money online" is just too broad. It is impossible to figure out how to make money if you don't even know what you actually want to do in order to make it! That's why most "money making" advises are just plain useless.

You have to know what you want to do and then figure out how to make money with that!

The problem is that most people are looking for easy money and that gave birth to the magic bullet, hence supply and demand, until there is no demand there will always be a supply.

-Joseph

banners
Back