The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Money Problems Solved

ricky1245

affiliate
Just thought I'd let you guys know about this....

If you want to make money by leaving your computer turned on, go to this site. www.STmoney4u.com

I am currently getting paid $90/day from just leaving my pc on for 1 hour a day, and I only started a few months ago. This is Amazing. I Can Retire doing this.

another scam!!!!

dont waste your time with this... the business model is not sustainable....

Auto surf programs have been around for years... they dont work long term... because they suck the cream off of the ad world...

in order for a program to be successful long term you heed buyers and sellers...products and money needs to change hands...

With auto surf.. people suck ad budgets dry with no sales... the advertizers either go out of business or move their ad dollars some place else...

Many times the auto surf websites disappears leaving the suckers who promoted it hi and dry... feel really stupid!

Save youself the dispair and anguish of not being paid ...

learn how to make money the old fashsion way EARN IT HONESTLY!
selling products consumers need and use...

Joe

Have you noticed the scams and trickester programs are always posted by NEW members usually 1 or 2 posts... most leave never to return...

the ones you stick around foew a little while always want to banter with me defending there tricks.... and scams...

bet if the truth be know.. that have never earned a cent from what they are promoting...

Let's see those bank statements!

if you remember one thing i say...

remember this: tricksters never leave a trail...especially a paper trail...

JOe

Well, Joe thanks for your comments. All I know its working for me. I can't speak for anyone else. It has allowed me to pay off my student loans. Which is great, if it does not do anything else. I feel Like I came out on top. Just wanted to share what has been a finacial life savor for me, was not trying to convince you to become part of the program; if you feel that way, I do appologize, if it was taken as so.

Thanks again for your comments.

Ricky12

Cash Flow is Still Rolling In

Just thought I'd would update everyone.....

If you want to make money by leaving your computer turned on, go to this site. www.STmoney4u.com

I am now getting paid $110/day from just leaving my pc on for 1 hour a day, and I only started a few months ago. This is Amazing. I Can Retire doing this.

I've received a few emails from others, who have given the program a try and have had great success. I encourage these individuals to please post your results here on the forum.

Ricky, thought id just let you know ..you forgott to put your affiliate id at the end of your url ..LOL ... either that or you are the owner of the program. Oh and if stormpay are one of your money proccesors your account is probably frozen by now..given the fact they are under investigation from the FBI
Im sorry but the ponzis are going down big time.
My2cents is correct.. the business model for these programs is not sustainable ... so unless you are prepared to lose allot of money I highly suggest you dont join this type of program.

Thanks Bob... I did not forget in regards to the affiliated URL. Lastly, no my program has nothing to do with Stormpay. In regards to the comments you made regarding the program, are those your results from trying out the program yourself? If not, I invite you to please try the program, before you say something that sheds a negative light on the program. Try it out and keep me posted of your results. I am sure your results, will be simular to mines, if not better. Thanks again. :)

Oooops sorry all, don't know how I missed this thread - it should have been sent to the SpamCan. It's promotional and in the wrong forum to boot.

However since there are replies I will leave it going as education for all. Our members are pretty revenue savvy and can see through opps that are questionable, but it's still good to have discussions like this once in awhile.

Thanks Joe and Bobb for weighing in!

Thank you Linda, for allowing the post to remain. I am not here to dispute or argue my results with this program. I just say to others to try it out. Experience is the best teacher. It does not cost anyone anything, the company will initially fund your account and after testing it out, if one feels it not for them, then just withdraw the funds the company gave you, and move on. Once again, thank you Linda for the Post being able to remain.

Rickey

On one hand you can say this is a scam but on the other hand you never know ;) I know a site where you do the normal surveys/ Sign-Up and stuff like that and they literally pay you n $xxx! I signed up a week ago and have $31 already. I surf that site usually an hour a day and complete as many offers I can. They just added new offers thus making it more exciting and allowing us to complete more offers!...The site is known as treasure trooper :)

I can post it...but I don't think anyone but the owner of the site is allowed to do so...Correct me if I am wrong ;)

EDIT: And the site that's posted above doesn't work for me.

If you are in the game for the long haul, then you should realise that things like this can't really offer value to anyone over the longer term.

Create something of value and money will follow.

I've signed up to a few link exchange programs over time, and some of these traffic exchange schemes.

To gain my ongoing participation a system needs to quickly show me
  • how I benefit (yes $110 a day will do it)
  • how my participation benefits others

In the case of autosurf programs I just can't see how the advertiser or site owner benefits. They are touted as traffic exchange, but traffic implies human involvement - autosurf programs have none. So just what return on investment are the advertisers getting?

And taking money from site owners who are naive enough to believe the spiel doesn't make for ethical business.

banners
Back