The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

zakaria intaj

affiliate
Hi guys... im posting here to share with you my experience in web hosting affiliate

program, just to keep our motivations up.

So i made $7,230 in one week without any paid traffic just publishing posts about

there services and some coupons in facebook page that related with this niche ,

forums and high traffic blogs after 13 days with posting 9 till 15 post every day i gain my first 7k that was amazing experience but im keep working hard to making vedio tutorial with webhosting services to gain more .

Hosting Affiliate Programs offer insane commissions to those who bring in new sales,

for example, evan o host company pays a minimum of 50$ commission to the publisher for each sale, they have an inverted pyramid type system where, the more sales you make in a month, the higher the commission for each sale, it can go up to 125$ a sale if you get 21+ sales a month.
Guys yall need to jump on web hosting niche ASAP. It's amazing!
Good luck for every one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys... im posting here to share with you my experience in web hosting affiliate

So i made $7,230 in one week without any paid traffic just publishing posts about

forums and high traffic blogs after 13 days with posting 9 till 15 post every day i gain my first 7k that was amazing experience but im keep working hard to making vedio tutorial with webhosting services to gain more .

Hosting Affiliate Programs offer insane commissions to those who bring in new sales,

for example, evanohost company pays a minimum of 50$ commission to the publisher for each sale, they have an inverted pyramid type system where, the more sales you make in a month, the higher the commission for each sale, it can go up to 125$ a sale if you get 21+ sales a month.
Good luck for every one.
It seems like a promotion for "evanohost". Where is your proof of earnings?

Hosting niche pays very well but, don't expect to get paid monthly. Most companies hold commissions for 3 months.

for example, evan o host company pays a minimum of 50$ commission to the publisher for each sale, they have an inverted pyramid type system where, the more sales you make in a month, the higher the commission for each sale, it can go up to 125$ a sale if you get 21+ sales a month.
Good luck for every one.
Great Job.Share detail please

Would be cool if you will share that affiliate program with me for future use anyway and that way I will make it possible for you as well no matter what. As well as are this affiliate program belong to some network or in other words how it's anyway done with that.

Hello buddy, please could you share with me some of your marketing technique ?
I think you're seeing his technique, he's probably spamming to promote a specific host. He showed no proof of what he made and dropped a host's name...a host that is not known for anything, let alone for paying more.

What host company do you promote ? And also i spend some time reading online and i dont hear so many methods about making a lot of money with hosting companies ,but who knows maybe its true .Can you show us some proof

If it's half true, it's simply very cool on every possible level, but what is what absolutely on this matter, I do not see any real viable solution everywhere on that topic, so let's go for many reasons here absolutely and entirely on many many ways.

Good luck for every one.
Great !!!
Congo for your earning. Can you please share some tricks for organic seo??

Break down the numbers pls
I don't need to see your proof of earning
Just want to see this calculated by sales, tiers, commission %
Interested

Good luck for every one.
I think 7000 dollars is a high amount. but you said weekly 7000 dollars... how ???

sure right ....
1707821394047.png

reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor
When it walks like spam, talks like spam --it's definitely spam!

It's impressive to hear about your success in the web hosting affiliate program, especially without relying on paid traffic. Your dedication to publishing posts and utilizing platforms like Facebook, forums,

Stop posting AI as your own words --that is just plain wrong and obvious as hell to the informed. The paid version is better LMAO
1708176668217.png

Another grifter and poser ...

MI
Back