The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review MobileAdScout Review and Walkthrough + Bonus!

Hi Evan,

1) Do we can download/copy all top affiliate lander & optin pages from your tool to our laptop/desktop. If it does, its great!

2) How frequence you update/refresh the data in the tool?

3) Any Fb Group for members?

4) Can I know your Skype/Email for support or any query in future

Thks
Roy

Hi Evan,

1) Do we can download/copy all top affiliate lander & optin pages from your tool to our laptop/desktop. If it does, its great!

2) How frequence you update/refresh the data in the tool?

3) Any Fb Group for members?

4) Can I know your Skype/Email for support or any query in future

Thks
Roy

1) We are adding that feature shortly, it will part of the next upgrade, which is set to be released in 1-2 weeks.

2) the Data is scraped every 5 minutes, we update the software daily.

3) no FB group

4) skype is live:mobileadscout

Great work on the service if you ask me but once you have a way to spy on this it basically just shows you a lot of the same, it's a matter of do I fork out to get easy data or not.
Don't get me wrong, I pay for this monthly because I just love what they put together and I support ideas like this untill the end. Forking out for this kind of data is a win win.
Keep up the good work!

P.S: what's the bonus?

Hi Evan,

Yes, I also want to know what is the Bonus?

1) Is it the the price is same if I purchase here compare with other places, $147/M or in here you give some previllage price :), $130/M Maybe :), So kind Evan!

2) Can I pay using Paypal? Appreciate if you can provide the Paypal payment link here so that I can immediately pay today.

Thanks
Roy

Is it upgraded after April? I saw the upgrade supposed to have a feature with "download/copy all top affiliate lander & optin pages from your tool to our laptop/desktop"

Is this feature added?

Sounds great in theory..but how do you know your spying on/cloning a profitable campaign?
Its a bit like copying some kids exam paper at school...if they are smart your'e a hero...if not you lose out!
Just my opinion.

Sounds great in theory..but how do you know your spying on/cloning a profitable campaign?
Its a bit like copying some kids exam paper at school...if they are smart your'e a hero...if not you lose out!
Just my opinion.
You shouldn't be focusing on copying. You should be focusing on learning rather than copying.

The point of competitive intelligence tool is to see what others are doing not just copy what they are doing.

Just my opinion.

I came up with an answer today about this.

The proper way to know is by testing and figure out what works.
  1. It may work on a network but not in another network.
  2. It may work for an offer but not in another.
  3. It may work for an angle but not another angle.
  4. It may work for a vertical but not another vertical. It may work for a time but not another time.
  5. It may work for you but not for the other guy just like it may work for the other guy but not for you.

In the end it is all about collecting data and scaling on the winning campaign.

Just inspire yourself with what other people do. A bit like what other restaurant did to inspired themselves when they saw what mcDonald was doing.

Just find ideas and try your own unique approach. You can of course start by coping then split test and then change and innovate things.

What matters is that you find your own way and make some cash.

banners
Back