The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review MobileAdScout Review and Walkthrough + Bonus!

The tool is awesome but data is not refreshed (New landing pages) frequently and no carrier based spying possible at the moment, wish that feature gets added soon.

Last edited:
No its not, i'm not ever seen any spy tool which is that bugfull

This spytool is absolute horribly, and not even worth $20/month

Details please. If you are going to slam the product, why not give copious details to substantiate your claim?

Just sayin', this is a review by our Admin. If you find the need to debunk something, at least have the courtesy to detail why you feel we should believe you.

Details please. If you are going to slam the product, why not give copious details to substantiate your claim?

Just sayin', this is a review by our Admin. If you find the need to debunk something, at least have the courtesy to detail why you feel we should believe you.
Try yourself it before you come here defence it

Look:

When i scroll page down menu/page numbers disappear and it says "Fetching more data..." but nothing hapen

This tool is just full of bugs, its actually not even ready, i can say that its still at beta and owner charge full price

Look:

When i scroll page down menu/page numbers disappear and it says "Fetching more data..." but nothing hapen

This tool is just full of bugs, its actually not even ready, i can say that its still at beta and owner charge full price

I don't see any details here accept that maybe you internet connection is slow. Anyone that says something is "full of bugs" and only reports one issue is over stating the situation.

Also, have you reported this one issue you claim as a bug to the product owner? Have you communicated in any way your issue(s) to the product owner?

The tool is awesome but data is not refreshed (New landing pages) frequency and no carrier based spying possible at the moment, wish that feature gets added soon.

Hey there, glad you like the tool, the data in there is what the top affiliates are running at the moment, they set high frequency caps, and thats why you are seeing a ton of the same types of landing pages. Also affiliates are basically duping each others campaigns so it's important to look at the urls. Carrier based targeting will be added shortly, we're still in beta with the carrier targeting so it won't be released just yet. Also we're adding in banners for both adult mobile and web along with more countries.

No its not, i'm not ever seen any spy tool which is that bugfull

This spytool is absolute horribly, and not even worth $20/month

Hi there, I'm sorry the tool hasn't been a benefit to you, but i can assure it's sophistication, and we would not have the endorsements from several TOP networks and TOP affiliates out there today. If you are having trouble with the spy tool, you can always contact support, we offer live support 24/7 through skype and email. We also update all active users when we are doing server upgrades, as well as post a status update on the home page of the software for any bugs or updates we are having. I'd be glad to look into your account if you could PM me your username, and I'd be happy to solve the issue.

Look:

I believe your problem is coming from a poor internet connection, I've asked several other users, and they've stated no issue with the infinite scroll function. Also I don't know where you are seeing the "Fetching more data" error, if you could kindly post a screen shot, that'd be a lot of help. If you can also PM me a list of bugs your are having, I'd be glad to check into them, and get them fixed. We have 3 programmers and I can send them a bug report.

Thanks guys, no not right now but you can cancel your subscription at any time.

This tool is a great resource. Some things were a little quirky like the site previews didn't resolve.
You have to cancel within the 1st week for a refund. (or so I was told)

banners
Back