To increase organic traffic on the website, you need to do the following things

High-value attention grabbing content.
Target long tail keywords.
Have a well-structured On-Page SEO.
Start engaging on Social Media.
Get links for reputed niche websites.
Have relevant internal linking.
Your website must be responsive.
The images and website colour schemes must be attractive.
Website loading must be fast.
Research your competitors
Host webinar and conferences.

To increase organic traffic on the website, you need to do the following things

High-value attention grabbing content.
Target long tail keywords.
Have a well-structured On-Page SEO.
Start engaging on Social Media.
Get links for reputed niche websites.
Have relevant internal linking.
Your website must be responsive.
The images and website colour schemes must be attractive.
Website loading must be fast.
Research your competitors
Host webinar and conferences.

Definitely this. It's very straight forward and the true organic way which equals longevity of your site. but emphasis on the quality content (unique and original) and social media (linking everything together through fb, twitter, instagram and pinterest if you have many original photos).

If you want to boost your site, try relevant contents. Link building will probably help too, but I honestly am not too familiar with it. :)

If you want to boost your site, try relevant contents. Link building will probably help too, but I honestly am not too familiar with it. :)

link building is an overestimated and mostly wrong used instument.
it was working still a few years ago by just set a lot of links everywhere but this is not working today anymore.

google´s weakest point in their years was that the philosophy "a site have links - a site is popular" can be frauded too easy. that´s why google invented and bought all this free services to have messurements what can not be frauded.
today are hundrets of million users always logged in at google and if they are not, they are using chrome.
that means: google has a quite good insight of REAL user activities and is able to approve if a link is keeping what it promises.
with other words: a link what does not have following usage is a bad link and it will not make any positive effect in the rankings. if there are too many or only such links, it will have a negative effect.
negative effects can also be caused by accident. i.e. you have a website with fun videos - you set a link with "funny cats" on an external site but instead of directly linking to the "funny cats video" you link to the homepage where the user can´t see the funny cats on the first view. that will cause a high jump-off rate and poor usage time on the page and the google positions will never appear.

the very funny thing on SEO is that it works today nearly the same way as affiliate marketing does. if you work with link building the SAME way as you would do with a product campaign you understand already 80% of the most nessecary things in SEO.

link building is an overestimated and mostly wrong used instument.
it was working still a few years ago by just set a lot of links everywhere but this is not working today anymore.

google´s weakest point in their years was that the philosophy "a site have links - a site is popular" can be frauded too easy. that´s why google invented and bought all this free services to have messurements what can not be frauded.
today are hundrets of million users always logged in at google and if they are not, they are using chrome.
that means: google has a quite good insight of REAL user activities and is able to approve if a link is keeping what it promises.
with other words: a link what does not have following usage is a bad link and it will not make any positive effect in the rankings. if there are too many or only such links, it will have a negative effect.
negative effects can also be caused by accident. i.e. you have a website with fun videos - you set a link with "funny cats" on an external site but instead of directly linking to the "funny cats video" you link to the homepage where the user can´t see the funny cats on the first view. that will cause a high jump-off rate and poor usage time on the page and the google positions will never appear.

the very funny thing on SEO is that it works today nearly the same way as affiliate marketing does. if you work with link building the SAME way as you would do with a product campaign you understand already 80% of the most nessecary things in SEO.

You mean to say these days, link building will get me nowhere? But then I got to read that link building is one of the significant tools, if not the most. It's kind of mind-boggling. Not sure which side to take. I guess this will always be a constant debate. Thank you for the heads up, though. :)

You mean to say these days, link building will get me nowhere? But then I got to read that link building is one of the significant tools, if not the most. It's kind of mind-boggling. Not sure which side to take. I guess this will always be a constant debate. Thank you for the heads up, though. :)

that´s not what i said. linkbuilding will bring you somewhere but the links can´t be irrelevant. users are clicking many links when they are surfing. most of these links aren´t relevant because they promise something what the users does not get or SEE on the first impression after his click.
a user also does not want to search on a target site for an information he got promised.

so the link is good if the user reacts with USING the site or content what he got offered.
a link is BAD if that does not happen.
that means that the phrase "do linkbuilding" can lead you to success or flop.

1. Write Irresistible Headlines.
  2. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO.
  3. Target Long-Tail Keywords.
  4. Start Guest Blogging.
  5. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

There are no. social platform available which you can use to increase those mobile traffic some of them are facebook,instagram,twitter etc

Last edited:
MI
Back