The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile CPI Fraud in 2019.

@Deepika Gabani I don't know if you've heard about it but Anti-Fraud Kit came out of beta earlier this week and it's been receiving some pretty good feedback in general.
It helps with detecting bots/fraud/invalid traffic - flags a visit or a click as suspicious and then displays the data for you in the panel and exports it to a CSV report. You can then block unwanted traffic using IP addresses/IP ranges/user agent names.

Bottom line:10% to 30% are the ad network *click* fraud results when I tested last year -- that's mostly padding on the network's delivery count and what was actually received (I have actual server logs proving this -- not blind accusations and tools making charts :p) -- I am assuming it is not intentional fraud -- just sloppy programming and popunders that were blocked by the users browser (possibly) -- the testing was 80K adult popunders.

To a certain degree; traffic bought from these traffic networks was not much real click fraud -- seems it was all the bogyman's fault :D This is a cost of doing business just like shoplifting is in retail businesses.

The ad that the network sells me for $1 might really cost $1.10 to $1.30 <<< I just look at it this way and don't sweat the small shit ...

banners
Back