The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile ad agency with state targeting or click-to-call?

marketerLevi

Hello mobile agencies and affiliates, I have a few tuffie's I'm wondering if anyone would shed a little light on please:
  • Is there any mobile ad agency / traffic source that has a "click to call" type of feature? This is for promoting pay-per-call offers which requires a call instead of a website visit from the user.

I've tried running ads on Bing with a call extension but even after following advice from their support line to bid in the top 4 spots and targeting only mobile, the call extension only showed up 1% of the time! And this was just last week, and even with selecting the "show only the call link" option! And Adwords wasn't any more useful because even with first page bids on a fairly big vertical my "call only" ad only had 3 impressions in 8 hours!

A mobile advertising platform would be killer perfect for this feature, as mobile devices are already able to launch a call.

• Is anyone familiar with a mobile agency that has state or even city targeting options; and that has good conversion quality and maybe even good volume?

MI
Back