The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Meet Up Mobidea and Adcash networking party!

Mobidea

affiliate
Hey guys!

Want to have a chill evening and connect with awesome people on the best rooftop in Berlin?
We do, too! Mobidea and Adcash decided to join forces and create the best networking party in town!

d90087ba30610a0820a904f04a9ab823_1066x1066.jpg

It has been a while since we last met and that’s why, @adcash_team and Mobidea are inviting you to mingle in a relaxed place with complimentary food, drinks, music and of course good company.

When and where?

Tuesday, June 13th from 8PM to 11PM at the House of Weekend (Alexanderstraße 7, 10178 Berlin).

How?

Pre-register for the networking party since space is limited and the party will be on fire.

Those who RSVP’d the fastest will receive their ticket later on.

Don’t wait!
Register now!

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
thanks a lot to mobidea they have a very helping team that can solve any problem and they solve to me my problem and i have get my full payment and start do hard working with them and i'm sure that i can do with them great offers ^^

Last edited:
Hi Mobidea team!

I'm an independent media buyer always looking for new offers. I have my flight to berlin, but I was too late to sign up for your event. Please have one of your affiliate managers reach out to me on skype: Unclefredi
-Thanks

Hi Mobidea team!

I'm an independent media buyer always looking for new offers. I have my flight to berlin, but I was too late to sign up for your event. Please have one of your affiliate managers reach out to me on skype: Unclefredi
-Thanks

Hi Michael!

Thank you for your interest in our event, and it's a pity you can't participate anymore. Although, we will also be present during AWE in Berlin, are you going there as well? We will have a booth there, and also will host the Beer Garden during Happy Hours at 18.00

Is there a chance for us to meet there?

MI
Back